Avalaunch x YAY Games — IDO Announcement
For our anticipated debut sale, we are thrilled to offer our Avalaunch community participation in the upcoming YAY Games offering. In recent months, the gaming space has heated up considerably and is truly coming into its own now. With the “play-to-earn” model making headlines, the time is indeed nigh and we feel that YAY Games is on the cusp of the cutting edge.
To begin, we’d like to offer a brief overview of YAY, followed by their tokenomics and public raise plans. This is a best-of-breed team and they come to the Avalanche network with no shortage of hype and expectations that they feel fully prepared to meet.
YAY Games Overview
YAY Games is a fully decentralized gaming marketplace with an innovative in-game mining system for network participants while playing games in a fully decentralized manner.
On the platform, participants can earn crypto from:
- In-game mining
With an ultimate aim to popularize the adoption of DeFi and crypto, YAY allows everyone to enjoy the benefits of financial innovations in the most fun way possible.
Industry At A Glance:
- 2020 revenue from the worldwide PC gaming market: ~37B USD
- 2020 revenue of the mobile gaming market: ~77B USD
Gaming is blooming, but DeFi grows even faster:
- The number of DeFi users increased 2x times in 2020, while the TVL (total value locked) in DeFi protocols increased 74x within one year.
YAY’s proposition to blend these two nascent industries in one platform via a “play-to-earn” model portends a bright future.
Co-Founder of Avalaunch, Mark Stanwyck, states, “As our first IDO, we couldn’t be happier about introducing YAY games to our community. The scope, mission and ethos of the project is perfectly in alignment with ours, and at the end of the day, YAY is interested in driving mass adoption of crypto through gaming.
The team, fundamentals and roadmap are rock solid and we have every confidence in their ability to innovate and deliver. They also bring with them a massive community of passionate users ready to dig in and learn about Avalanche, which is what Avalaunch is really all about.”
For more details about YAY, please visit their introductory article and Medium.
The YAY IDO on Avalaunch
YAY Games came to us with some fanfare, a large, thriving community, and a considerable amount of investor interest. With currently active users and additional games coming to the fore, we feel fortunate that YAY felt it was important to build on Avalanche and add us to their veritable “IDO Tour.”
CEO of YAY, Nick Epifanov, stated, “We couldn’t be more excited to conduct our IDO on the Avalaunch platform. Since the moment we’ve met with the Avalaunch team, we were impressed with the openness, dedication and professionalism of the people behind it and we could not be more happy to have such a partner with us.
Moreover, it is an honour for us that YAY Games will be the first project to collect funds in this thriving ecosystem and surely many more will follow. We are fully dedicated to building a forward thinking decentralized gaming marketplace that will drive not only GameFi development but also drive mainstream cryptocurrency adoption through games. We have big plans ahead of us and we believe this partnership will help us reach where we aim to be.”
Sales, Supply & Token Distribution Breakdown
- August 23rd — TruePNL — $25,000 USD
- August 25th — Poolz — $100,000 USD
- August 28th — Avalaunch — $250,000 USD
- August 30th — SuperLauncher —$175,000 USD
- Seed: 80,000,000 YAY at .005 USD
- Strategic: 75,000,000 YAY at.006 USD
- Pre-sale: 55,000,000 YAY at .009 USD
- Public IDO: 50,000,000 at .011 USD
Token Supply & Vesting:
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 YAY
- In-Game Mining: 185M YAY — 90-day lock, 5% then 2.5% monthly
- Farming Rewards: 160M YAY — 90-day lock, 5% then 2.5% monthly
- Ecosystem: 140M YAY — 90-day lock then 2.5% monthly
- Team: 100M YAY — 180-day lock then 4% monthly
- Marketing: 100M YAY — 2.5% released monthly
- Seed Round: 80M YAY — 10% at TGE then 6% monthly
- Strategic: 75M YAY — 10% at TGE then 7.5% monthly
- Pre-sale: 55M YAY — 30% at TGE then 14% monthly
- Public: 50M YAY — 30% at TGE then 8.75% weekly for 8 weeks
- Liquidity: 30M YAY — 50% at TGE, 50% for future listings (Lock Duration — 12-months on Pangolin — others TBD)
- Airdrop to Holders: 15M YAY — 180-day lock, 25% monthly for 4 months
- Community Contests: 10M YAY — 2.7% released monthly
For a full breakdown of the YAY Games tokenomics, please see here.
The Sale On Avalaunch
The required amount of XAVA to be staked, in order to earn a max allocation, is contingent upon the total number of XAVA staked. Once interest is registered on the staking platform, this number will be known. Please note that we will publish an announcement in the coming days regarding the design and function of allocations within the staking framework.
The YAY Games IDO will take place on Avalaunch on 8/28/2021 at 11:00 a.m. PST. The sale will last a total of 12 hours, each of the three rounds lasting 4 hours each.
Avalaunch Sale Distribution:
- 85% of the sale will go to the community stakers of XAVA
- 10% will be reserved for validators of the Avalanche network
- 5% will be reserved for the public
The minority rounds for validators and the public are a way of saying thank you to those who support the Avalanche network and a way to welcome those who may be interested in the ecosystem, respectively.
The YAY Sale on Avalaunch:
- ~22.72M YAY
- Price: .011USD
- Size: $250,000 USD
- Vesting — 30% at TGE then 8.75% weekly for 8 weeks
- Total Public Round (across all platforms): 50M YAY
- Circulating Supply of YAY post TGE: 47M
- Public Vesting — 30% at TGE then 8.75% weekly for 8 weeks
- Day 1 Market Cap (based on circulating supply): $564,000 USD
- Total Hard Cap: $1,895,000 USD
Avalaunch believes that welcoming an accomplished cross-chain partner into Avalanche represents a worthy beginning for our platform. As DeFi becomes gamified, it appears that gaming is becoming DeFi’d, if you will. The “play-to-earn” as business model is certainly compelling and Yay has demonstrated proof-of-concept and market validation with their existing games. The relative maturity of this project and modest hard cap of under 2M speaks to the integrity of the project and potential for growth.
As a group, we’ve gotten to know the principal contributors to Yay and believe in their vision. From a fundamental perspective, we see strength and upside and are very excited to host the public sale of Yay games.
About YAY Games
YAY is a decentralized gaming marketplace designed for gamers, traders, and farmers that merges the gaming sector with decentralized finance. YAY, at its core, is a gaming marketplace platform that is introducing multiple games in a decentralized way, utilizing blockchain technology to diminish the gap between games and decentralized finance.
We bring the regular gamer into the blockchain by adding innovative in-game mining mechanics, farming pools, and non-fungible tokens to casual games. Thus, rewarding the user based on the number of games played, achievements accomplished, tournaments, and more.
Do not miss your chance to join us on this journey through the blockchain.
Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and Medium.
Avalaunch is a launchpad powered by the Avalanche platform, allowing new and innovative projects to seamlessly prepare for launch with an emphasis on fair and broad distribution. With its values deeply rooted in the early Avalanche community, we are able to offer projects confident, informed users who are aligned with the long-term goals of the rapidly expanding application ecosystem.
Leveraging Avalanche’s scalable, high-throughput, and low-latency platform, Avalaunch is built by users, for teams, to help grow strong communities.