Crabada x Avalaunch — IDO Announcement
The impact of gaming and now GameFi in the blockchain space can not be overstated. The long predicted breakthrough for Ethereum was long assumed to be gaming on the blockchain. The inherent limitations momentarily put it on the backburner and then along came DeFi. Gaming, as an industry is simply too big and the blockchain too rife with opportunities for it to be denied. With the advent of “play-and-earn” and the buzzword of “GameFi” now in the vernacular of crypto users, this model represents a potent marriage that could well last a very long time.
What we are witnessing is but the beginning and one that the Avalanche ecosystem will be instrumental in delivering. Avalanche is attracting more and more top tier projects that require the low fee structure and near instant finality of this powerful L1.
For gaming projects, such features are essential and fortunately for Avalaunch, we are pleased to announce our next IDO: Crabada.
Crabada effectively bundles NFT assets and core gameplay to create a rather addictive experience that is undeniably fun.
In this world, users are invited to “rediscover the prosperous ancient Crabada Kingdom once ruled by Crustaco, King of the Crabada,” and are welcome to go on mining expeditions, loot and breed their Crabada in order to expand their forces within the system. Furthermore, earners of their governance token, CRA, are invited to create the future of the kingdom through governing powers and determine the fate of this virtual world.
Crabada’s ecosystem is varied with endless possibilities of in-game assets that can been obtained through the process of breeding and this play-and-earn “idle” game has an ease of use and flatter learning curve than one typically encounters in the realm of gaming. An idle game is one that can be played with some passivity, i.e. in a way that is not all-consuming — a veritable pastime experience. The driver of course is that Crabada is not only entertaining but something that can deliver financial value as well. Crabada is endeavoring to bring to market an innovative play-and-earn model via a unique PvP (Player Versus Player)-infused idle gameplay.
Avalaunch anticipates that Crabada has the opportunity to gain genuine popularity and is a project that captures both the trending moment with its in-game mechanics while serving a greater utility that will foster genuine sustainability.
Crabada is an exciting play-and-earn NFT game based in a world filled with fierce fighting Hermit-Crabs called Crabada (the NFTs). Players will rediscover the prosperous ancient Kingdom of Crabada and earn rewards through activities such as mining, looting, breeding, battling, exploring, crafting, and more.
Currently in the roadmap for Crabada, you will find:
- Special Crabada Breeding Event — November 2021
- Crabada Breeding Feature — November 2021
- Crabada Marketplace — November 2021
- Idle Game Release — November 2021
- Battle Game Prototype — November 2021
Before end of Q1 2022, the Battle Game is slated for release and such aggressive roadmaps are typically reserved for, well, less challenging projects. Crabada is starting to feel the proverbial “wind at their back” and Avalaunch believes they are going to make an impact that will be felt across the greater ecosystem.
Partners and Backers
- The Avalanche Foundation
- Skyvision Capital
- Not3Lau Capital
- Zee Prime Capital
“We at Zee Prime believe that crypto gaming is the gateway to mainstream crypto adoption. That’s why we are happy to support Crabada, one of the most promising NFT games with a hard working and wholesome team behind it. We simply like the crabs.”
— Fiskantes, Partner at Zee Prime Capital
Bringing a fleshed out game to market is a capital and development intensive affair which can take years. Even amongst listed blockchain gaming projects, many of them have yet to release anything substantial despite being tradable assets for a year or more. It is not an easy road to hoe and Avalanche has been fortunate to see a number of the more mature projects attracted to the chain. Crabada certainly qualifies as one of them.
Co-Founder/CEO of Crabada, OxTender notes:
“The Avalaunch team are passionate operators in the Avalanche community, and go above and beyond what is needed to help their partners succeed. They have provided valuable expertise in helping us articulate our vision for Crabada and true professionals at their craft.
It is a pleasure to be working with them.”
The Crabada IDO was originally slated solely for their own platform and their whitelist was oversubscribed in literally a few minutes. Avalaunch is grateful that they were willing to carve out a substantial piece of their raise for our community. Though we do our best to seek out larger raises, Crabada is simply too good to pass up.
We are wholly confident in their ability to deliver a pedigreed gaming experience to the Avalanche community. We at Avalaunch have gotten to know them over a number of months and have come to very much appreciate their team’s flexibility and desire to work with us.
· Private: 60,000,000 at .010 USD — $600,000 USD
· Community: 60,000,000 at .018 USD — $1,080,000 USD
· Hard Cap: $1,680,000 USD
Supply Breakdown & Vesting:
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 CRA
- Token Sales (Private, Community): 120M CRA (12%)
- Ecosystem: 200M CRA (20%)
- Play-and-Earn Rewards: 300M CRA (30%)
- Staking Rewards: 130M CRA (13%)
- Advisor: 30M CRA (3%)
- Team: 170M CRA (17%)
- Liquidity: 50M CRA (5%)
- Private: 3 month cliff, 20% every 3 months subsequently
- Ecosystem: 50% Unlocked, 50% locked for a year
- Advisor & Team: 6 month cliff, 12.5% every 3 months subsequently
- Liquidity: 100% Unlocked*
- Community: 100% Unlocked
- The team has committed 8.9% as liquidity provision upon listing.
- Avalaunch: 22.22M CRA @ .018 (Details Below)
- Crabada: 37.77M CRA @ .018 (Details here)
· Initial Circulating Supply: 60,000,000 CRA (excluding liquidity tokens)
· Initial Market Cap: 1,080,000 USD (excluding liquidity tokens)
· Initial Liquidity: 4.4M CRA and 80K USD in AVAX*
An additional *120k USD in AVAX liquidity for the in-game token TUS.
The Crabada IDO on Avalaunch
- 22.22M CRA at .018 USD (Total Supply: 1B CRA)
- Sale Size: $400,000 USD
- Registration Opens: 11/2/2021 at 3 p.m. (UTC)
- Registration Closes: 11/6/2021 at 6 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Begins: 11/8/2021 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Closes: 11/8/2021 at 6:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Begins: 11/8/2021 at 6:30 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Closes: 11/9/2021 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
Avalaunch Sale Distribution
- A minimum of 90% of the sale will go to the community stakers of XAVA.
- Approximately 10% will be reserved for validators of the Avalanche network.
- Total CRA for sale: 22.22M
- Price: $.018
- Size: $400,000
- Vesting — 100% Unlocked
Avalaunch is a launchpad powered by the Avalanche platform, allowing new and innovative projects to seamlessly prepare for launch with an emphasis on fair and broad distribution. With its values deeply rooted in the early Avalanche community, we are able to offer projects confident, informed users who are aligned with the long-term goals of the rapidly expanding application ecosystem.
Leveraging Avalanche’s scalable, high-throughput, and low-latency platform, Avalaunch is built by users, for teams, to help grow strong communities.