Imperium Empires x Avalaunch: IDO Announcement
There has been no shortage of NFT gaming and metaverse projects entering the market in recent months — the storied success of Axie Infinity and other play-to-earn propositions have grabbed headlines, along with the re-branding of Facebook as Meta — has brought the metaverse to new heights. Undeniably, the metaverse is a whole new way to earn income, and in a post-pandemic world, it is already transforming our views on work. The massive potential and jaw-dropping projections that the metaverse could generate upwards of one trillion USD a year in revenue is rooted in an existing stalwart, and that is gaming.
While gaming is a huge industry generating ~US$200B revenue per year, all players retain zero ownership in any game assets. Against this backdrop, Imperium Empires has a firm belief that blockchain and NFTs will return the value of players’ hard-earned assets to players, and take the gaming market to new heights. While many have tried to solve the same problems, as a rule, they often resort to building low-quality blockchain games with unsustainable tokenomics, and simply do not have the right personnel to deliver the solution.
Having worked closely with the Imperium Empires team for the past few months, Avalaunch believes it may well be hosting an exception to the aforementioned rule and is proud to offer “The World’s First AAA GameFi 2.0 Space Metaverse”, Imperium Empires, as our next IDO.
The Strekzans, one of the many spaceship NFTs that players can command in the Imperium Empires metaverse.
It has always been clear to the Imperium Empires team that a breathtaking high quality blockchain game is what the market has been waiting for. Imperium Empires is a 3rd person space RTS MMO game, and it addresses 4 major problems commonly seen in most blockchain games:
- Low-quality graphics and limited gameplay: simply put, there’s no fun playing these games;
- Hyperinflationary and unsustainable tokenomics: no NFT burn mechanisms, thus play-to-earn rewards drain fast and collapse as the number of players grows;
- Lack of deep DeFi integration: most GameFi projects fail to live up to their promises of the “Fi” part; and
- Lack of guild-based gameplay that bonds guild members together and makes gaming a social experience.
A closeup of the Strekzans NFT spaceship, with a Sporak standing in front of it.
Imperium Empires’ solutions to these include:
- Building a AAA-quality metaverse with an experienced team of in-house game developers, game designers and blockchain developers;
- Embedding a unique NFT burn mechanism where NFTs (e.g. spaceships) can be damaged or destroyed in PvP zones that players voluntarily enter;
- Gamifying DeFi and seamlessly connecting 3 billion+ gamers worldwide to DeFi through integrating top DeFi protocols on the Avalanche ecosystem into the Imperium metaverse; and
- Pioneering “Team-to-Earn” where players join and compete in guilds — guilds can also easily find, manage and train their guild members or scholars through Imperium’s official guild and scholars management system designed for guilds.
The Trident-M, another NFT spaceship that players can add to their fleets in the Imperium Empires metaverse.
Play To Earn Mechanics
- Dual Token Model: IME and IMC tokens. IME is the governance token with a fixed supply, while IMC is the in-game currency token with an uncapped supply.
- PvE: asteroids mining, materials transport, cooperation missions and more — the majority of the rewards will be in IMC.
- PvP: players compete for seasonal rewards in guild tournaments by taking control of various zones in the Imperium metaverse, destroying and looting other players’ ships -the majority of the rewards will be in IME.
The Sporak, one of the many NFT faction characters in the Imperium Empires metaverse.
Imperium is a thoughtfully crafted game — the result of the combined effort of an accomplished team of experienced game developers, blockchain developers and business development professionals. The core Imperium Empires team includes:
- Blockchain and Game Infrastructure: blockchain and full stack developers from Animoca Brands’ parent co, each with 15–20 years+ experience that includes building and maintaining low-latency MMO game servers, developing smart contracts, etc.
- Game Development: Experienced Unity developers, game designers, 2D and 3D artists with 12 years+ experience developing 8 games across all platforms (with a 7m+ total player base and US$6m+ peak monthly grossing).
- Marketing: Marketing team led by an Ex-Uber brand ambassador with a strong influencer network in Philippines and Thailand (where ~60% Axie Infinity players are based); along with an Ex-Tencent BD and PM with 10+ yrs experience in go-to-market strategies for popular games (such as League of Legends).
This level of talent and experience can not be easily duplicated and warrants standalone mention. Avalaunch believes that Imperium represents something of a breakthrough, as the gaming industry moves from for-profit Web2 endeavors that accrue value only to game publishers, to a new era that blends real ownership of game assets and play-to-earn in a high quality space metaverse.
Partners and Backers:
“We are happy to support Cliff and the Imperium Empires team to introduce their upcoming GameFi metaverse on AVAX. From our initial discussions, we were impressed with the team’s in-depth understanding of the existing pain points experienced in most GameFi projects.” — Christian Ng, Principal at GBV
The proverbial AAA game is a sort of holy grail for blockchain. With an accomplished team of experienced game developers, blockchain developers and marketing professionals, Imperium comes with great expectations and promise — and is delivering what they envisioned through their work to date. Avalaunch feels fortunate to have met them so early and looks forward to contributing to their journey.
“We’re fortunate to have Avalaunch’s support in growing our community in the Avalanche ecosystem. Both Dave and Mark have been great partners — we appreciate their valuable feedback and expertise in connecting us to the right partners, so we can deliver the first grand scale AAA-quality space metaverse on Avalanche.” says Cliff Yung, Founder and CEO of Imperium Empires.
- Seed: 208.33M IME at .0024 USD — $500,000 USD
- Strategic Round 1: 254.55M IME at .0033 USD — $840,000 USD
- Strategic Round 2: 210.00M IME at .0036 USD — $756,000 USD
- Public Sale: 222.22M IME at .0045 USD — $1,000,000 USD
Total Raise: $3,096,000 USD
Supply — Breakdown & Vesting:
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 IME
- Play-to-Earn and Staking Rewards: 4.5B IME (45%)
- Team & Advisors: 2.0B IME (20%)
- Community: 1.605B IME (16.05%)
- Liquidity Provision: 1B IME (10%)
- Token Sales (Seed, Strategic 1, 2 and Public): 0.895B IME (8.95%)
Vesting Following TGE:
- Seed: 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 15 months
- Strategic Round 1: 10% at TGE, 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 15 months
- Strategic Round 2: 10% at TGE, 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 15 months
- Public Sale: 35% at TGE, 1-month cliff, weekly vesting for 8 weeks
- Team & Advisors: 6-month cliff, daily vesting for 24 months
- Liquidity Provision: 10% upon listing, discretionary unlock based upon exchange listings
- Play-to-Earn and Staking Rewards: daily vesting for 36 months upon launch of game or staking
- Community: 5% at TGE, daily vesting for 36 months
- Initial Circulating Supply: ~203M IME (excluding liquidity tokens)
- Initial Market Cap: ~913K USD (excluding liquidity tokens)
The Imperium IDO on Avalaunch
- 222.22M IME at .0045 USD — $1,000,000 USD (Total Supply: 10B IME)
- Sale Size: $1,000,000 USD
Note: If you are a resident of one of the following countries, you will be prohibited from participating in the Imperium Empires sale: United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Burundi, Burma (Myanmar), China, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea and Sevastopol, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Magnitsky, Mali, Morocco, Nepal, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
- Registration Opens: December 16th at 3:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Registration Closes: December 19th at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Begins: December 20th at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Closes: December 20th at 3:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Begins: December 20th at 3:30 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Closes: December 21st at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Total IME for sale: 222.22M
- Price: $.0045
- Size: $1,000,000
- Vesting — 35% at TGE, 1-month cliff, weekly vesting for 8 weeks
Avalaunch is a launchpad powered by the Avalanche platform, allowing new and innovative projects to seamlessly prepare for launch with an emphasis on fair and broad distribution. With its values deeply rooted in the early Avalanche community, we are able to offer projects confident, informed users who are aligned with the long-term goals of the rapidly expanding application ecosystem.
Leveraging Avalanche’s scalable, high-throughput, and low-latency platform, Avalaunch is built by users, for teams, to help grow strong communities.