TaleCraft x Avalaunch — IDO Announcement
As crypto pundits have mused, the migration of gaming onto the blockchain may barely be underway. The inherent transparency and immutability of the technology allows for a new type of player experience which is becoming more immersive in ways that aren’t always readily apparent. Not all games have to be a metaverse that blurs our definition of reality nor does it require breathtaking 3-D animation in order to make a massive impact.
Perhaps presaged by none other than CryptoKitties, value, be it perceived or real, is the driver. Digital collectibles as art to in-game assets are now being measured in dollars and cents — driven by active, growing markets full of impassioned traders, fanboys and even passive users.
TaleCraft is touted as the first crafting game on Avalanche and is a player versus player board game. Along with minting NFTs, there is a very inventive play-to-earn mechanism where players gain power through a gamified NFT “alchemy.” In this medieval metaverse, skill reigns supreme over luck.
It is transporting, ever-evolving but this is not what made Avalaunch take true note. It is a subtle evolution in gaming by virtue of its economic model. The payoff is not more from the game itself or an ethereal value which may or may not be realized in the future. Rewards are payable in none other than AVAX via some innovative tokenomics. This is something that is sustainable for both player and CRAFT token alike.
“The Magical Metaverse of TaleCraft is a world where mystery and excitement conspire to ignite the competitive flames that burns deep within us all!
Talecraft is a universe where imaginations run wild and allow our most mythic qualities to take center stage. Rule over ancient lands and earn the amulets they contain. By leveraging the power of NFTs, the time is nigh to claim rightful ownership to what is yours as TaleCraft players emerge victorious in battle and advance!”
The TaleCraft team believes it is solving a problem that perhaps no one sees coming or is already thinly veiled in the marketplace.
- Classic NFT minting have limited use cases and may come to bore.
- Crafting Technology can be used instead of classical NFT minting.
- Users can play games and make profit with Crafting Technology as well as with classic NFTs within the same game.
- Crafting Technology is more engaging as players make money with strategy and through competition.
- The ERC-1155 standard can be integrated into games, used in the metaverse, thus having great potential for the Avalanche Ecosystem.
TaleCraft’s mission is to popularize this technology but it is the token mechanics which represent an additional departure from standard issue as they are liquid and gamified.
Players must deposit 10 CRAFT and .1 AVAX in order to unlock a treasure chest and receive an NFT card.
Once the 10 CRAFT enter the game, users are granted an NFT card, which is assigned a “weight,” which determines status within the game. Opening more chests, grants additional cards which can be combined in order to ascend levels.
Combined cards used to achieve a higher level will be burnt but where things get more compelling, is how the deposited CRAFT and AVAX are deployed.
As the diagram illustrates, the 10 CRAFT and .1 AVAX are put to work. There is a potentially massive deflationary component to this token. Moreover, the continual feeding of Avax into the ecosystem should also have an interesting effect as many earning models are often more of the token one already holds. This is effectively the opposite.
Partners and Backers
- Colony Labs
- Yay Games
- Roco Finance
- Trader Joe
Website | Telegram | Discord | Twitter | Medium
Eren Gunaydin, Head of Business Development at Talecraft states, “I didn’t anticipate such a partnership from a launchpad. It feels like a forming friendship with some genuine incubation. I believe Avalaunch has been instrumental to our success to this point and will remain an important part of what we do for the life of the project.”
Total Supply: 30M CRAFT
- Seed: 1,800,000 CRAFT at .20 USD — $360,000 USD
- Strategic: 1,800,000 CRAFT at .24 USD — $432,000
- Private: 2,850,000 CRAFT at .26 USD — $741,000
- Public: 3,750,000 CRAFT at .28 USD — $1,050,000
Hard Cap: $2,583,000 USD
Supply Breakdown & Vesting:
Total Supply: 30,000,000 CRAFT
- Total Token Sales: 10.2M CRAFT (34%)
- Game Incentives: 3.69M CRAFT (12.3%)
- Staking: 3M CRAFT (10%)
- Team: 3M CRAFT (10%)
- Liquidity and Market Making: 3M CRAFT (10%)
- Operations & Development: 1.5M CRAFt (5%)
- Advisor: 1.5M CRAFT (5%)
- Marketing: 1.5M CRAFT (5%)
- Partnerships: 1.5M CRAFT (5%)
- Ecosystem: 1.05M CRAFT (3.5%)
- Airdrop: 60K CRAFT (0.2%)
- Seed: 30-day cliff, 5%, 90-day cliff, linear for 18 months
- Strategic: 30-day cliff, 5%, 90-day cliff, linear for 15 months
- Private: 5% TGE, 90-day cliff, linear for 15 months
- Public: 35% TGE, weekly for 3 months
Community & Player:
- Incentives: 6-month cliff, 10% monthly
- Staking: 5% TGE, linear for 20 months
- Ecosystem: 90-day cliff, 33.3% quarterly
- Airdrop: 60K CRAFT at TGE*
*A total of 60,000 CRAFT (16.8K USD) will be airdropped to a partnering community project.
Team, Advisory & Partnerships
- Advisor: 6-month cliff, 25% quarterly
- Team: 12-month cliff, 25% quarterly
- Partnerships: 5% TGE, 90-day cliff, 25% quarterly
Operations, Marketing & Liquidity
- Liquidity: 100% Unlocked — 1.66M CRAFT initially with the remainder reserved for additional listings
- Marketing: 180-day cliff, 25% quarterly
- Operations & Developments — 12-month cliff, 25% quarterly
*Initial liquidity—1.66M CRAFT and 500K USD upon listing.
- Avalaunch: 900K USD—3.21M CRAFT @ .28 (Details Below)
- Roco Finance: 150K USD—535.7K CRAFT @ .28 (Details here)
- Initial Circulating Supply: 1,739,500 CRAFT (excluding liquidity tokens)
- Initial Market Cap: 487,060 USD (excluding liquidity tokens)
- Initial Liquidity: 1.66M CRAFT and 500K USD in AVAX*
The Talecraft IDO on Avalaunch
- 3.21M CRAFT at .28 USD (Total Supply: 30M CRAFT)
- Sale Size: $900,000 USD
- Registration Opens: 11/17/2021 at 3 p.m. (UTC)
- Registration Closes: 11/21/2021 at 6 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Begins: 11/22/2021 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Closes: 11/22/2021 at 6:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Begins: 11/22/2021 at 6:30 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Closes: 11/23/2021 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
Avalaunch Sale Distribution:
- A minimum of 90% of the sale will go to the community stakers of XAVA.
- ~5-10% will be reserved for validators of the Avalanche network.
- Total CRAFT for sale: 3.21M
- Price: .28 USD
- Size: 900,000 USD
- Vesting — 35% at TGE, weekly for 3 months
Avalaunch is a launchpad powered by the Avalanche platform, allowing new and innovative projects to seamlessly prepare for launch with an emphasis on fair and broad distribution. With its values deeply rooted in the early Avalanche community, we are able to offer projects confident, informed users who are aligned with the long-term goals of the rapidly expanding application ecosystem.
Leveraging Avalanche’s scalable, high-throughput, and low-latency platform, Avalaunch is built by users, for teams, to help grow strong communities.