Announcing the AWS Summit — Chicago, April 18–19
Registration for the 2016 AWS Summit — Chicago is now open. This free event is an opportunity to help your team learn about the AWS cloud platform, new services, and cloud best practices. Consider sending your team to the AWS Summit and accelerate your organization’s cloud journey.
AWS Summit — Chicago will give you access to:
1) The best IT and cloud training — AWS Summit Chicago will offer more than 50 technical sessions, including deep dive sessions and tech talks covering architecture, security, dev tools, and deep analytics, and more.
3) AWS engineers, expert customers, and partners.
4) Networking Opportunities — with thousands of Chicago and Midwest US based technology professionals from a broad cross-section of industries, from healthcare and startups, to financial services and video game development.
· AWS Business Essentials (Introductory Level) — Helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives.
· Server less Development on AWS: Build a Location-Aware, Search & Recommendations enabled Application. (Expert Level) — In this session, you will walk through a real-world location-aware social application that displays information generated from a model created with Amazon Machine Learning.
P.S. Can’t make the Chicago event? Check out our other AWS Summit locations.