Axonista announces the release of Ediflo 5 at this year’s IBC event in Amsterdam
- Irish company Axonista releases new version of their award-winning video technology product Ediflo, at IBC 2018.
- Ediflo 5 will enable digital brands to launch OTT video apps instantly and grow, engage, and convert audiences.
Used by global brands including QVC, The Irish Film Institute (IFI), The Q and Sinclair Broadcast Group. Ediflo 5 will be released to current and new customers from October 15th.
Speaking ahead of the launch, Axonista’s Head of Product Experience, Craig Philips said “This upcoming release of Ediflo 5 is one of our biggest yet, marking a major expansion to our product offering. With this new version, users will see significant improvements to what Ediflo can do for them.”
With Ediflo 5, the Axonista team is doubling down on Ediflo as a leading tool to grow, engage, and convert audiences with video. Interest in Ediflo has grown in recent months. Prospective customers see what Ediflo can offer them through interactive video commerce on a global scale.
Here are the mains points of the latest version of Ediflo:
- Ediflo Distribution will launch with the iOS software developer’s kit. This SDK allows users to create OTT video apps on iOS devices instantly. Ediflo Distribution will expand in coming months to include additional mobile, TV, and web platforms.
- Ediflo Library will include new ingest and transcode features. Users can import full content libraries manually, or using integrations with Amazon S3 and DropBox.
- Ediflo Analytics will launch. It will provide users essential high-level data on video assets, series, and apps. Data is viewable both in a system dashboard, and on individual pieces of content.
- Ediflo 5 also includes design, usability, and performance improvements, as well as smaller features to help users get the most out of Ediflo.
To see why so many major brands are using video to grow, engage and convert their audiences book a demo here.
- Ends -
Ediflo is a video technology product that enables digital brands to grow, engage and convert audiences on OTT platforms.
Leading video technology firm Axonista connects storytellers with new technology that unlocks value from their video content and enables them to grow, reach and convert new audiences quickly, and at scale. With offices in Dublin and New York, Axonista works with global video brands, including QVC, AOL, Virgin Media and Viacom. Privately held Axonista is the recipient of funding from Enterprise Ireland and from the Horizon 2020 SME programme of the European Union.
Ediflo user image available here — https://we.tl/t-Dshkl3PULS
Website — www.axonista.com
Twitter — https://twitter.com/axonista
LinkedIn — https://www.linkedin.com/company/axonista/
Facebook — http://facebook.com/axonista
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/axonistahq/
+353 1 676 6251