Azbit 2.0 Development Update — May 6, 2020
Dear friends, please welcome the new homepage of Azbit.com! Concise, informative, user-friendly, intuitive — these are exactly the principles that our engineers and designers adhered to during the development process.
As promised, the team continues to keep you updated on the development of Azbit 2.0. Work on upgrading the exchange is on schedule and will soon cross the finish line.
Further things will be moving fast:
a) within a few weeks, we will release a fully functional beta;
b) as soon as the launch of Azbit 2.0 is announced, a mass listing campaign to get started;
c) in parallel, the exchange will be added to CoinMarketCap.
- The account security area has undergone fundamental changes. We simplified its design to make a better user experience, but at the same time we added the option of voluntary identity verification, which provides access to extra functions and increased 24h withdrawal limits.
- A mobile version of the exchange has been created.
- Front-end and back-end integration has been completed.
- The interfaces of trade history area and affiliate program area were modified to meet the needs and wishes of users.
- Affiliate and staking programs have been enriched with additional benefits (to be detailed in the following announcements).
Do you like the new version of Azbit 2.0? Please share your opinion in our Telegram group or via email email@example.com.
Dear friends, the next months will be full of good news, stay tuned.