Klaytn’s World of NFT
‘azit’ is a blockchain-based, point integration platform for real estate and residential services. ‘azit’ provides a service that allows users to conveniently use points as they see fit for residential services related to real estate or community facilities by integrating points that can be used anywhere.
Welcome to ‘azit’!
NFT has been one of the hottest topic of 2021, and still is for 2022. Today we would like to explore the world of Klaytn based NFT projects.
NFT was actually the keyword of the year in 2021, and it is becoming an essential part of digital transformation for companies regardless of the industry. Following the reputation, according to DappRadar the NFT market size sky rocketed to 24.9 billion$, exceeding 260 times the 94.9 million$ market from 2020. In addition, as a result of examining the distribution of NFT users through web traffic data from popular marketplaces, users from various regions such as Central Asia, Southern Asia, North America, South America, and Western Europe have visited, and since March 2021 there was no dominant region to take traffic more than 40%, meaning NFT has become increasingly popular evenly around the world.
- Korean PFP project that got the idea from Cyberkongz
- MetaKongz team communicated via youtube even before minting, and actively communicating through various channels after minting
- MetaKongz is building its ecosystem through collaborative events with various projects : SYLTARE, KlayDino, KLUBS ARMY etc.
- NFT P2E TCG
- Major Influencers in team : Dr. Frost Artist, Hong Jin Ho (Pro gamer), Guillaume Patry (Pro gamer)
3. Doge Sound Club
- NFT DAO project
- Bi-weekly selects the best ‘Doge Sound’ via smart contract
- Issued MIX Token used for DSC ecosystem
- Building DSC ecosystem via partnership with numerous projects : In Jul Mi, Pixel Ground, Cryptorus Land
*This article is not a guide or recommendation for investing.
Klaytn’s market is yet under estimated, because it has been labeled as domestic limited due to restrictions between coin transactions and not being totally decentralization.
However, starting with Opensea’s support for Klaytn, Klaytn based DeFi, various NFT, and P2E projects are on the rise, it is an expected market as a new part that follows the existing major market.
There still seem to be a lot of mountains to overcome, including Klaytn’s essential issues, but we are looking forward to its future.