Recruiting Balloon Ambassadors
Balloon is a collaborative social media platform where all content is organized around conversations. We make it easy for friends to collaborate on our groundbreaking storytelling platform. We are a brand new startup with a newly launched product.
We are just getting started on growing a community of passionate Balloon users and we want to further create a social media platform where the Balloon community feels like it’s more than just a social media platform. It’s about the people and the stories they are creating collaboratively.
The internship will focus on supporting the Balloon team to raise brand awareness amongst the Generation X and Millennial users and become a Balloon Ambassador. If you are in high school or college and you are interested in working for a start-up, please keep reading below!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Projects may include:
● Reaching out to your network to raise awareness about Balloon
● Drafting Balloon blogs as it relates to community engagement
● Giving feedback to the Balloon team
● Time commitment — 1 to 2 hours a week
● Strong attention to detail
● Desire to learn
● Successful in fast-paced environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Active social media user
● Active content creators (take photos and videos)
● Involved in school clubs, activities and after-school activities
● Strong interest in technology product, specifically social media products
● Enjoy communicating with people
VALUE OF THE AMBASSADORSHIP
Balloon Ambassadors will be able to:
● Provide feedback on the app
● Work directly with the Balloon team
● Help with various grassroots marketing efforts and product testing sessions
● Attend monthly sessions with industry experts in the NYC start-up scene
● Wear Balloon swag around town
The Ambassadors will become our partners and be a vital force on the ground level.
Send your resume with a short cover letter to yuki [at] openballoon [dot] com
Subject line: Balloon Ambassador — [School name]. Please include a list of social media, group messaging and other mobile apps you frequently use.