Free BANANO NFTs: cryptomonKeys Update #9: Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by Playing Alien Worlds!
BANANO is a DAG-based cryptocurrency with easy-to-use apps, distributed entirely for free through airdrops, faucets, and games. All happening in a fun, community-driven, meme-rich, and educational atmosphere. The BANANO community project cryptomonKeys just started few months ago with free distribution of BANANO-themed NFTs/digital trading cards and is getting lots of positive vibes from a rapidly growing community.
Recently we announced monKeymining: mine cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the game AlienWorlds! This got lots of attention and the whole community got quite excited about it, so here’s another update with a summary of the second week’s mining (and staking!) rewards that were sent out today!
monKeymining and monKeystaking Update
If this is new to you: You can mine cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the brand new free-to-play/play-to-earn NFT-based game Alien Worlds. You earn by mining and now also by staking just by playing the game, on top of the regular in-game rewards! More updated details further below.
Also, cryptomonKeys was featured just recently in the Bad Crypto Podcast/Nifty Show, if you missed it check it out here for some more background:
What is Alien Worlds and what does it have to do with cryptomonKeys?
The Alien Worlds Team is building an awesome and innovative NFT-based gaming ecosphere with lots of future possibilities including community governance and implementation of third party NFT projects. The game is currently in open beta and mining is live as its first in-game feature just since a few weeks. No worries, mining does not require any powerful computer, it basically just needs your time to play and even works on a normal smartphone. You currently receive Trilium (TLM, the in-game cryptocurrency) and AlienWorld NFTs for mining in Alien Worlds.
If you would like to learn more about Alien Worlds check out alienworlds.io
The cool thing in particular is that the Alien Worlds Team is building a DeFi-NFT-focused metaverse that allows other projects to integrate their NFTs into the game. The cryptomonKeys team decided to engage early on with this new ecosphere and distributes cryptomonKeys NFTs to players mining on lands owned by the cryptomonKeys project. And, on top of regular in-game Trillium and Alien Worlds NFT rewards: monKeymining is here!
Here is how to get started:
- If you don’t have a WAX Cloud Wallet yet, get one here in just a few seconds: wallet.wax.io (now download required, just sign up with Google or other social media handles)
- Next, head over to play.alienworlds.io and log in with your Wax Cloud Wallet (make sure popups are not blocked). Note: If you are new and have no AlienWorlds NFTs yet, just wait a few minutes and try again in case you’re running into any error messages. You will receive free NFTs to get started, but this sometimes takes few minutes. If you need support, join our discord and find the channel #monkeymining. We are happy to help you ❤
- When you are ready for mining, you will need to set a land you will ‘mine’ on. To be eligible for cryptomonKeys bonus rewards, select the planet ‘Neri’ and then use any one of the lands listed below for mining:
Planet Neri, coordinates 35:5, Tree Forest
Planet Neri, coordinates 18:7, Mountains
Planet Neri, coordinates 5:10, Rocky Crater
Planet Neri, coordinates 7:7, Plains
Planet Neri, coordinates 10:13, Sandy Desert
Planet Neri, coordinates 2:10, Dunes
NEW: Planet Neri, coordinates 16:2, Icy Desert
NEW: Planet Neri, coordinates 23:18, Methane Swampland
Land details can be found here.
- Every time you mine you will receive Trillium (TLM, the in game currency) and have a chance on AlienWorlds NFTs. If you mine on one of the lands owned by the cryptomonKeys project you will additionally get a chance on cryptomonKeys NFTs as rewards! It’s that easy, no need to do more from your side, we will pull the data directly from the blockchain every 1–2 weeks, rank everyone and send cryptomonKeys to your wallet.
- Same for monKeystaking rewards: Stake the TLM you earned to Planet Neri. You will receive cryptomonKeys as staking rewards if you cross a certain threshold explained further below, and you’ll received more or better cards the more you stake to Neri. Rewards will be paid automatically to the account the NER tokens (which are received when you stake TLM to Neri) are held on. You can check your ranking here. Also, when you stake your TLM to Neri you will indirectly increase mining rewards for all miners on Neri over time.
- Just for fun, not mandatory or giving extra rewards currently: When you stake, make sure the decimals are .1919 (e.g. staked amount total 1234.1919) so everyone will recognize your stake as coming from the cryptomonKeys community.
- In case of doubt if all is correct or any questions, join our discord and ask anyone in the channel #monkeymining for help to double check.
monKeymining and monKeystaking Rewards Details
Note: The following details have been updated and will be further adjusted/updated over time whenever needed. Rewards for the last cycle are unaffected by any new rules. Updates can now also be found at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
- We will monitor mining over timeframes of 1–2 weeks and pull data for rewards whenever we have time to send those out. This makes it a little less predictive but more feasible from our side. Just mine as much as you can :). For staking, we will take a snapshot every 1–2 weeks as well and send out rewards to top stakers.
- Everyone who mines at least 19 TLM on one of the cryptomonKeys lands within each cycle will get cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. All others will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys.
- The Top 199 users staking TLM to Neri (ranking here) at the time of snapshot will get cryptomonKeys rewards. All other stakers in the Top 500 will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys.
- In general, the more you mine or stake the higher chances you’ll have on more (and more rare) cryptomonKeys. In addition, parts of rewards are distributed randomly.
- Mining rewards and staking rewards will be sent out every 1–2 weeks
- Consider this an open beta and the first step of our long-term connection to the Alien Worlds ecosphere (with likely higher rewards now than in the future). We will provide regular updates!
Reward Summary cycle #2
Rewards were sent out for all mining events happening on specified cryptomonKeys lands from January 20, 2021 to January 27, 2021.
A total of 1355 different users (last cycle: 1007) mined a total of 282k TLM (last cycle: 137k TLM) during this timeframe. That’s an average of 208 TLM per user (last cycle 136).
1002 users mined at least 19 TLM (last cycle: 667 users). Getting into the Top 19 miners required mining of 1097 TLM (last cycle 770). Getting into the Top 91 required mining of 723 TLM (last cycle 418 TLM).
Top 19 Miners this cycle:
monKeymining reward details:
Note: This is provided in full detail for now to make everything more transparent for the community. Future reward allocation details may not be provided at that level of detail to minimize the workload for the team.
- No 1 ranked miner: ‘Serenifty’ Mint #1 (Uncommon)
- Top 19 ranked miners: ‘Planet of the monKeys’ (Rare)
- Top 91 ranked miners: ‘Pro-Waxxer’ or ’Anti-Waxxer’ (Rare)
- Top 423 ranked miners: ‘Serenifty’ or ‘The Expanse’ (Uncommon)
- Miners ranked 424–1002: ‘The Market Maker’ or ‘The Bounty Hunter’ (Common)
- One miner randomly received ‘New Year’s monKey’ (Legendary, n1gaw.wam)
- 5 miners randomly received ‘Planet of the monKeys’ (Rare)
- 350 miners randomly received ‘The Market Maker’ or ‘The Bounty Hunter’ (Common)
Total cryptomonKeys cards sent as monKeymining rewards: 1467
We announced just few days ago that we also will reward users staking TLM to Planet Neri with cryptomonKeys NFTs. In this second cycle, the snapshot of TLM stakers to Neri (=NER holders) was taken on January 28, 2021. As announced we have sent out cryptomonKeys rewards to all users staking at least 199 TLM to Neri (staking rankings can be found here).
At the time of the last announcement, Planet Neri was ranked 6th, on last place of all 6 planets in the AlienWorlds universe. Due to an impressive community effort with several hundred new stakers, we made it from last to 2nd place meanwhile! Thanks everyone supporting Neri ❤
At the time of snapshot 4.2 Million total TLM was staked to Neri. 666 stakers had more than 199 TLM staked and received rewards as follows:
Top 19 Stakers: ‘Planet of the monKeys’ (Rare)
Rank 1–666: ‘The Expanse’ or ‘Serenifty’ (Uncommon)
Another 20 randomly selected users received ‘Pro-Waxxer’ or ‘Anti-Waxxer’ (Rare)
crytptomonKeys sent out for mining: 1467 (last cycle: 1677)
cryptomonKeys sent out for staking: 705 (last cycle: 442)
TOTAL sent: 2172 cryptomonKeys (last cycle: 2119)
Stay tuned for more cryptomonKeys to be revealed shortly, and see you on Neri, the Planet of the monKeys!
What are cryptomonKeys?
cryptomonKeys is a freely distributed, community-driven, meme-rich digital trading card series based on NFT technology, here to disrupt the meme economy.
This upcoming BANANO community project has NFT giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms, especially on Discord! Learn more here:
We have giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms! Join/follow us to not miss any — and thanks for sharing with your friends!
More at Telegram: news channel | card feed channel | Spanish group
Collection stats at: AtomicHub | Waxplorer | CryptoSlam
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.