250 Practice Questions For Terraform Associate Certification
Read and Practice these questions before your exam
The Terraform Associate certification is for Cloud Engineers specializing in operations, IT, or developers who know the basic concepts and skills associated with open source HashiCorp Terraform. Candidates will be best prepared for this exam if they have professional experience using Terraform in production, but performing the exam objectives in a personal demo environment may also be sufficient.
Since this exam is multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and fill in the banks' questions, we need a lot of practice before the exam. This article helps you understand, practice, and get you ready for the exam. All the questions and answers are taken straight from their documentation. These are only practice questions.
We are not going to discuss any concepts here, rather, I just want to create a bunch of practice questions for this exam based on the curriculum provided here.
- Understand infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts
- Understand Terraform’s purpose (vs other IaC)
- Understand Terraform basics
- Use the Terraform CLI (outside of core workflow)
- Interact with Terraform modules
- Navigate Terraform workflow
- Implement and maintain state
- Read, generate, and modify the configuration
- Understand Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities
Understand infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts
Practice questions based on these concepts
- Explain what IaC is
- Describe the advantages of IaC patterns
1. What is Infrastructure as Code?
You write and execute the code to define, deploy, update, and destroy your infrastructure
2. What are the benefits of IaC?
We can bring up the servers with one script and scale up and down based on our load with the same script.b. Reusability of the code
We can reuse the same code