How to participate in the BCDiploma Token Sale?
BCDiploma is presenting a breakthrough proposition by making the best of Ethereum to offer a world-beating one-click diploma and data certification service.
How to be in? Just follow the steps below.
Create a wallet
If you already have a personal wallet (myetherwallet/ledger/trezor), go to the next step, otherwise follow these instructions:
First of all you will need to set up your Ethereum wallet. There are many tools and apps for that out there. We recommend using myetherwallet.
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
- Enter a strong but easy to remember password.
- Click the “Create New Wallet” button.
4. Click the “Download” button & save your Keystore / UTC file. Back it up.
5. Read the warning and click the “I understand. Continue”button.
6. Print the paper wallet and back up the private key in a text file
7. Then click “Next: Save your Address”
8. Unlock your wallet that you just created using the Keystore / UTC file you just downloaded or the private key.
9. Save your address to a text document & bookmark the link to it on https://etherscan.io/.
10. Ensure all information matches. Don’t lose this information. Double check your work.
Get some ETH
If you already have ETH on a personal wallet (myetherwallet/ledger/trezor), go to the next step, otherwise follow these instructions:
In order to fill your wallet with the Ether (ETH) needed to purchase BCDiploma’s tokens, you will need a cryptocurrency exchange.
The easiest way to purchase ETH is to visit MyEtherWallet again and click on the Coinbase widget you see when you log in.
Coinbase is one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, and this widget allows you to easily purchase ETH and immediately send it to your wallet. The process is pretty straightforward and we won’t get into detail here. Just click on the widget and follow their instructions. You’ll be asked to fill in your name, the amount of ETH you’d like to purchase, your email address, your phone number and your ID. Verification process can take a while, patience is the key.
When your account has been verified and ETH credited, send your ETH to your personal wallet address created before. Wait a bit (sometimes it takes an hour or so for Coinbase to process your request).
Request a spot in the whitelist
Already whitelisted? Go to the next step, otherwise follow these instructions:
All contributors addresses have to be whitelisted to contribute BCDiploma’s ICO.
There are 2 whitelists for natural person:
- Gold, to take part in BCDiploma’s presale for an amount greater than 10 ETH
- Silver, to take part in BCDiploma’s presale for an amount of 10 ETH or less
Choose your whitelist and fill the form here: https://www.bcdiploma.com/white-list.html
Don’t forget to put your personal wallet address (and not an Exchange address!) in the “0x” field.
Then, you’ve to wait a bit for your request to be processing, after which you will receive a confirmation email.
Sending ETH to BCDiploma’s contribution address
Ok, you’ve received your contribution email and have been whitelisted, you’ve got ETH on your personal wallet, then you can send your contribution to the BCDiploma contract.
The most important thing here is the target address. Select the whole string of characters (click here) and copy it to clipboard.
Now open MyEtherWallet and click ‘Send Ether & Tokens’. Unlock your wallet, paste the target address into ‘To Address’ field, type in the amount of Ether you want to invest and 130000 in gas limit field.
Set the desired Gas price in the top right block. I recommend setting this value in a range from 50 to 60 Gwei. This is not cheap but the priority of your transaction will be decent.
The last thing you have to do is to click ‘Generate Transaction’ and then ‘Send Transaction’.
That’s it! Now you’re a happy owner BCDT tokens. Let’s view them into your MyEtherWallet.
Click on ‘View Wallet Info’ menu and open your wallet as you did before. To the right you’ll see a block called ‘Token Balances’, here they are!