DeFi Metrics | 08.16.2022
Social Media: LinkTree
DeFi tokens’ market cap increased 45% month-over-month (from $9.9B to $14.3B).
- Aave stated wallet monitoring due to government sanctions cannot be enforced on a smart contract level unless the community agrees to it.
- Hodlnaut is seeking creditor protection in Singapore following halting client withdrawals.
- Nasdaq-listed Eqonex shuts down crypto exchange due to low volume and intense competition.
- BitGo to sue Galaxy Digital for pulling out of the acquisition deal.
- The Acala Network aUSD stablecoin temporarily depegged by over 99% after a breach.
24-Hour Highest Volume Change
Trending Search | 24-hour
Heatmaps for Top 50 Gainers & Losers | Last 7 Days
Note: Only the cryptoassets with more than 800 million USD market cap are in the map.
CryptoEconomics Newsletter 106
We are back with the 106th volume of CryptoEconomics Newsletter 😊. This is the first newsletter in Turkey in which you…