OnChain Metrics | 02.25.2022
Social Media: LinkTree
Wrapped tokens have enabled a material amount of BTC to flow into the Ethereum ecosystem. There are now over 250K BTC on Ethereum, or about 1.4% of total BTC supply. Growth in new wBTC supply has stagnated since December 2021.
- Global crypto and stock markets plunged and bounced back following Russia’s military operation in Ukraine.
- Trading volume in Ukrainian crypto exchange Kuna has more than tripled since Russian invasion.
- Crypto mining companies in Kazakhstan have moved out 30% of their mining equipment out of Kazakhstan.
- Web 3 browser Opera has integrated DeFi trading platform DeversiFi to bring a layer 2 Ethereum wallet to its users.
- The NFT collection of crypto metaverse game Axie Infinity reached $4 billion in sales.
24-Hour Highest Volume Change
Trending Search | 24-hour
Heatmaps for Top 50 Gainers & Losers | Last 7 Days
Note: Only the cryptoassets with more than 800 million USD market cap are in the map.
Introduction to Web 3 — I
In this mini-series we will have a brief introduction to Web 3 philosophy. Let’s jump in.