Orvium Platform Release 1.2
New features just released
It’s been a bit more than a week since our last Platform Release and we have a whole set of new functionalities just made available in our platform that we think you will find very interesting:
- Share: now users can share their work using the set of new buttons placed under the publication details.
- Rewards: payments to reviewers are now visible to anyone in the platform within the ‘Peer Reviews’ section of any publication.
- Responsive design: multiple improvements to the user interface for mobile and small screen size devices.
- DOI support: users can save their Digital Object Identifier (DOI) if available within their deposit.
- Accessibility & SEO: we made many changes to improve the application accessibility and indexing by web search engines. This means that the content in Orvium will get better visibility in search engines like Google. This is an ongoing effort and you can expect more updates in next releases.
- UX enhancements and bug fixing
Go and check these and more features to any of our two environments:
That’s all for now! Stay tuned to our announcements across Orvium social media channels and feel free to reach us out.