Welcome to Be Unique: The ocean of different stories, each having their own unique taste!
Find out how we publish your stories, what type of theme do we want in it and all those important things in between…
Table of Contents :
- How to be a writer for us.
- Align with our Themes.
- Rules for submission.
- Our Response time.
How to become a writer for us?
We accept everyone as a writer for our publication. If you are not yet a writer for Be Unique then you have two ways to be a writer for us:
- You can left a private note anywhere in between the page, requesting to contribute to be a writer. (This is the fastest way to become a writer in few hours.)
- Or you can send us a comment on this post below.
Align with our Themes :
We love to publish your stories, but sometimes that doesn’t fit our required themes. To meet your stories match with our themes, you must follow these guidelines mentioned below:
- We accept those stories which includes the following themes like: Love, Startups, Innovation, Parenting, Success story, Poetry, Fiction or non-fiction, Health, Life and living, art, Relationship, LGBTQ, Racism, Sex or Entrepreneurship.
- What we don’t accept are stories including themes like: News, Religious or any other social differences, Promoting Nazism, Politics, Coding and design. Although coding is interesting and all must do that but for that, our publication is not suitable.
Rules for submission :
- Submitting only Unpublished Drafts: we want your articles to be in most editable form, so that we can easily make some minor or major changes if required in it. If they are not in form of drafts then we will not accept your stories in any condition.
- We have right to Edit your story: Our editors can edit your story if it contains any grammatical issues. We can change or add Images(as we want large Hd images), logos, or ads to your story. (We don’t provide any Third-party advertising and sponserships.) If our changes aren’t liked by you then you can consult with us so that we can find out a perfect solution together.
- We will not be accepting articles from writers who publish with our publication and then publish the same stories elsewhere on Medium.
- Your story must be at least 3 minutes read. That's compulsory except for poems but for stories it is must.
Response Time :
Our response time varies, but most of the time we reach you out under few hours. If we didn’t respond you back under 3 days then assume that we didn’t accepted your work or you can contact us, asking for reasons why we didn’t publish your story.
Some rules by Medium :
- Copyright and trademark infringement: Do not copy any story or article from others. Respect the copyrights and trademarks, Unless you’re authorized to use someone else’s copyrighted work or trademark (either expressly or by legal exceptions and limitations like fair use), don’t do it. Medium responds to notices of alleged infringement as described in their Terms of Service, Copyright and DMCA Policy, and Trademark Policy.
- Related conduct: Medium do not allow posts or accounts that engage in on-platform, off-platform, or cross-platform campaigns of targeting, harassment, hate speech, violence, or disinformation. They may consider off-platform actions in assessing a Medium account, and restrict access or availability to that account.
Hope you understand the terms & conditions for submissions. Lastly,
Thanks for reading. Not writing any more.
Waiting for your submissions!!!…