Release date: December 5th, 2019
- Release notes
- Atomic Swaps is an advanced feature, currently in beta.
- DO NOT USE SWAPS FOR LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY
- For Electrum use only Legacy seed type (we do not support Segwit)
- For Bitcoin use version Bitcoin Core v0.17.1
- For Litecoin use version Litecoin v0.17.1
- Added support for electrum servers without full TX’s data #1141
- Inconsistent transaction statuses when running two or more wallets that use the same wallet.db file cloned manually
- If multiple wallets are restored from the same seed phrase, transaction history and addresses will not be shared among the wallets
Points to mention
- In case a mobile wallet is connected to a random node and the user has both mobile and desktop wallets which are using the same seed phrase, the funds sent to the desktop wallet won’t appear on the mobile wallet. If the desktop wallet is running a local node, it will see funds sent to both wallets. The reason is that the local node (integrated into the desktop wallet) always monitors the blockchain for UTXOs related to the seed of the wallet. The mobile wallet does not run a local node and thus can only monitor transactions sent to its specific SBBS addresses. Of course, no funds will be lost in any event.
Verifying release binaries
PGP key: “A6C6 2C9F 5593 1860 AFF8 3BBB 997E AB9F 3DF7 F375”
- Go to https://keybase.io/beammw and get the Public PGP key.
- Download the signed binary file (with extension .asc) you want to verify.
- Verify the signature using PGP Suite or any other PGP verification tools
Come discover Beam and join our community!
Download Beam Desktop Wallet here
Download Beam iOS Wallet on App Store
Download Beam Android Wallet on Google Play
QQ Beam 中国官方社区: https://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=5Mbs8N4