Date of release: December 23rd, 2019
- All devices running iOS 11.0 and higher
- The wallet just got much easier to use for the first-timers: the seed phrase verification is delayed till significant funds are transferred to the wallet.
- The wallet just became prettier at night, enjoy the dark mode!
- Export/import transaction history, tags, addresses
- The current wallet data can be cleared with a few clicks
- The settings screen just became much better organized
- When a password is forgotten the user is offered to restore the wallet with a seed phrase (or to create a new wallet)
- Transaction details can be easily copied
- When pulling the screen down transaction list is refreshed
- Version number is added on login and restore screens
- Many fixes of typos, explanatory messages, elements placements, colors — all to make the app more eye-pleasing and more intuitive to use.
- When restoring your funds in automatic mode, verify that your most recent transaction (from any device) was completed at least 1 hour ago. Otherwise, your restored balance may be incorrect and additional restore procedure will be required.
When restoring your funds with your specific node, verify that the node is fully synchronized with the blockchain before starting the restore procedure. Otherwise, your restored balance may be incorrect and additional restore procedure will be required.
Points to mention
- DO NOT SIMULTANEOUSLY RUN TWO WALLETS INITIATED FROM THE SAME SEED PHRASE. No funds will be lost in any case, please read this article for full details.
- If you really want to run two wallets (read: geek mode), initiated from the same seed phrase, make sure each wallet is connected to the node configured with the owner key (which is derived from the seed phrase).
- Even if two wallets are connected with such a node which is properly configured with the owner key, the transaction history will not be syncronized among them (each wallet will see the correct balance but only its own transaction history).