January 21st, 2019
- Hotfix release
- The fix is relevant for all types of nodes (standalone or integrated in the wallet application)
- See also: Upgrading desktop wallet app from a previous version
- The rare scenario resulted from the untypical (yet valid), wallet usage pattern which caused the nodes to fail to mine the next block after height 25709. The fix was applied to the flaw in the block construction code, which generated a wrong commitment to the UTXO state. #386
- Inconsistent transaction statuses when running two or more wallets that use the same wallet.db file, cloned manually.
PGP key added: “A6C6 2C9F 5593 1860 AFF8 3BBB 997E AB9F 3DF7 F375”
Verifying release binaries
- Go to https://keybase.io/beammw and get the Public PGP key.
- Download the signed binary file (with extension .asc) you want to verify.
- Verify signature using PGP Suite or any other PGP verification tools
Join our developer community: Gitter