Agile Atom 1.2.4419 - Release Notes
February 11th, 2019
- This is the second maintenance release for Agile Atom which includes user requested features, maintenance optimizations, and bug fixes
- See also: Upgrading desktop wallet app from a previous version
- [cli wallet] Can import and export addresses (#346)
- [cli wallet] Can specify which UTXO should be sent for any outgoing transaction (#339)
- [desktop wallet] Added reasons for failed transactions (#328)
- [node, wallet] Logs rotation mechanism will automatically remove less recent logs (#254)
- [desktop wallet] Improved wallet synchronization indication (#206)
- [desktop wallet, cli wallet] Revised transaction statuses will give a better indication on what’s going on at any time (#19)
- [desktop wallet] Miner removed from the integrated node (#448)
- [node] Use NoFastSync cli option to skip the fast sync when synchronizing with the blockchain (#432)
- [cli wallet] Upon creation, the new password should be submitted twice (#137)
- [wallet API] Added JSON RPC over HTTP (#423)
- [desktop wallet] Error on missing peer when switching to local node (#271)
- [desktop wallet] Fixed issues when switching back from the lock screen (#347)
- [desktop wallet, cli wallet] Resolved compatibility issues when transaction was wired across specific sets of wallet versions (#416)
- [desktop wallet, cli wallet] Fixed issues when transactions could be stuck because of a height lag when working with a remote node (#340)
- Inconsistent transaction statuses when running two or more wallets that use the same wallet.db file, cloned manually.
PGP key added: “A6C6 2C9F 5593 1860 AFF8 3BBB 997E AB9F 3DF7 F375”
Verifying release binaries
- Go to https://keybase.io/beammw and get the Public PGP key.
- Download the signed binary file (with extension .asc) you want to verify.
- Verify signature using PGP Suite or any other PGP verification tools