Agile Atom 1.1.4194 Release Notes
Release date: 18 Jan 2019
Today we release the first official maintenance version of Beam Mainnet, focused on stability and address management. Migration assistant will be automatically triggered in the desktop wallet when upgrading to this version (Upgrading from previous version guide).
- [desktop wallet, cli wallet] Expired addresses can become active again. Common use case: a mining pool had already registered a particular address and can’t update it. #318
- [desktop wallet] Assisted migration of wallet database from the previous wallet versions. #307
- [cli wallet] Can print all the managed addresses. #282
- [cli wallet] Can create and verify the proof of transaction. #87 (Documentation)
- [node] Faster transaction initiation between wallets due to a reduced number of roundtrips between sender and receiver. #299
- [node] If a transaction is stuck in “Syncing with blockchain” state for more than 2 hours it will fail automatically. #311
- [desktop wallet, cli wallet] On wallet restore user will see a warning if submitted words from the seed phrase are not in BIP39 dictionary. #253
- [node] SBBS message system is more resistant to flood & spam.
- [desktop wallet, node] System time sync with a node is verified when user logs into the wallet, see wallet and node logs for details. #314
- [node] Transaction Kernel ID is displayed fully in the logs. #344
- [node] Reworked node and DB management to increase robustness, stability and data integrity.
- Inconsistent transaction status when running two or more wallets that use the same wallet.db file, cloned manually.
PGP key added: “A6C6 2C9F 5593 1860 AFF8 3BBB 997E AB9F 3DF7 F375”
Verifying release binaries
- Go to https://keybase.io/beammw and get the Public PGP key.
- Download the signed binary file (with extension .asc) you want to verify.
- Verify signature using PGP Suite or any other PGP verification tools
Join our developer community: Gitter