👩💻 Join our marketing team 👨💻
Crazy about digital marketing and communication ? Looking for an opportunity in a young, dynamic and fast-developing company ? Join the BeCode team and be part of an inspiring project.
BeCode is a new generation of training centers that offers a free IT training. The target group consists principally of school dropouts and unemployed people. 80% of BeCode’s learners find a job after the training.
During 7 months and at a full-time rate, the learners are intensively trained to master web technologies, enabling them to develop websites, web applications and hybrid mobile applications.
Our first BeCode campus was launched early 2017 in the heart of Brussels. BeCode is now active in Charleroi, Liège, Genk, Antwerp and Ghent — and will scale to at least 10 cities, training ca 1.5000 students per year, by 2020.
How you will fit in at BeCode
With a bootstrapped approach and a small central team, BeCode is set out to be scalable — focusing mostly on growing the faculty team and the number of students we can support in the most efficient way.
Here’s what we expect of you when joining our team:
- Creating communication/media strategy related to recruiting students for our training for the Flemish region
- Producing Dutch marketing content
- Finding new local partners
- Organizing different types of events (incl. info sessions, code initiations, meetups, hackathons, etc.)
As a marketeer, you ensure BeCode’s key message are distributed across channels and to targeted audiences candidates from different profiles as well as enterprises looking to hire new talents, in order to meet our objectives. Today, this means seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video, social media and interactive formats — to stay close to the BeCode DNA and its “digital first” image.
What BeCode expects from you
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative mind
- Being solution-oriented and resourceful
- Thorough knowledge of marketing strategies, brand and product management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and customer service orientation
- Flexibility: we will need your presence across campuses (Ghent, Antwerp, Genk, Brussels) and sometimes outside office hours (evening/weekend) to reach our target audiences
- A heart for social and preferably experience in a social enterprise context
- Ability to foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships
- Thorough knowledge of English and Dutch (French is a bonus)
- Being who you are ☺
If you are nerdy and have tech skills, that’s a plus ! And if you’re available right away, that’s even better ☺
What you can expect from BeCode
- Joining a very cool team of coworkers
- A position in which you will get to express your creativity
- A lot of diversity in your tasks
- Meeting a lot of people from the digital, social, events sectors
- Being part of a project with an incredible social impact
Please send your C.V. and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org