This ‘Aint No Whitepaper
Bees Social partnered with several blue-chip projects, including an upcoming Blockchain that will be unveiled to the general public in 2022. All that can be shared about this Blockchain is that it will release an app store that will power web 3.0 the way Apple’s App Store powered web 2.0; enabling every app in existence to become play to earn.
With these partnerships, we are excited to add to the utility of the Social BEES with the introduction of the BEES GAME. This game will allow the BEES to swarm every pixel of the metaverse. In a series of missions, using Worker BEES, Queen BEES, and Honeypots, each Operation of the BEES GAME will take GameFi (Blockchain gaming + DeFi + NFTs) to the next level powered by constantly unfolding strategy and continuously rewarding gameplay.
OPES Finance will provide a fund of 1,500 wrapped (wPE) to empower all the Social BEES NFT Holders. Wrapped PE is the native coin from the OPES blockchain, wrapped for use on Ethereum, and will be needed for strategic gameplay within every Swarm mission. BEES Social’s other partners will be introduced as the game progresses.
The BEES Game: Swarming the Metaverse
Round One will be where the BEES will set out on a series of operations to help the Queens build the Royal Court for Round Two. Where the game goes from there will be decided upon by the Queens in the Royal Court.
The first two Operations are as follows:
- Operation 1: Operation Unite BEES: Minting BEES and Yielding wPE. Upon completion of this operation, each Honeypot in the game will receive 20 ounces of Honey. Here is information on this operation.
- Operation 2 will be announced after the completion of Round One.
After the final Operation of Round One, all BEES will return to the Hive, where Round Two of the BEES GAME will be announced.
What follows are some selected highlights of the BEES GAME.
- There will be 10,038 BEES in the primary mint at 0.08383 ETH apiece. In addition, 3,800 more BEES will be minted in the secondary mint ranging from (TBA) to (TBA) wPE.
- When worker BEES claim their token yields, they must pay a Queen’s Tax of 50% of their yield.
- After completing each Operation, BEES will have 48 hours to claim their yield — unless notified otherwise, or it will be forfeited.
- Queen BEES can claim their Queen’s Tax anytime, but they must claim them within 48 hours of completing each Operation — unless notified otherwise, or it will be forfeited.
- BEE Holders can swap their yielded wPE for Honeypots allowing them to earn honey and reduce their tax obligations.
- At the end of every operation, a designated amount of Honey will be placed into every Honeypot in play.
- The more honey a player earns, the greater their advantage in the game.
- 100% of the mint proceeds will go towards empowering Social BEES NFT Holders.
The BEE is the basic worker unit of the Hive and will yield wPE. Every Operation will present new challenges and rewards for the Worker BEES.
When BEES claim their token yields, they must pay a Queen’s Tax of 50% of their yield — unless they are holding Honeypots (please read below👇).
BEES can claim their yield anytime, but they must claim it within 48 hours after completing each Operation — unless notified otherwise, or it will be forfeited.
There are two varieties of Queen BEES: the Royal Queen enthroned at the top of her part of the worldwide Hive, and the Princess Queens, who assists the Royal Queen in her duties.
Royal Queens are the ultimate key to future gameplay strategy. They will have the ability to hold Royal Court to decide upon future gameplay — with assistance from their Princess Queens. The Hive goes as the Queens go.
Queen BEES are rare. There is a small probability of minting a Princess Queen; there is an even smaller probability of minting a Royal Queen. The number of available Queens will increase during the secondary mint.
Three Princess Queens exist for every Royal Queen. There will be 660 Princess Queens and 220 Royal Queens.
Queen BEES can claim their Queen’s Tax anytime, but they must claim them within 48 hours after completing each Operation — unless notified otherwise, or it will be forfeited.
All the taxes gathered from the worker BEES will be split evenly between Royal and Princess Queens.
Honeypots allow you to gather Honey after each Operation — that’s when the designated Honey for that operation will be placed into all the Honeypots in play. Owning Honey is the object of the game. Yielding wPE will enable players to acquire Honeypots. As the game unfolds, several Honeypot strategies will be revealed.
Honeypots also provide the insurance to capture more yield on all your BEES— enabling the purchase of more Honeypots. Each Honeypot provides 1% protection from the Queen’s Tax for the wallet within which it is held. Honeypots can also be “stacked” to provide up to 25% in Queen’s Tax protection. The price of a Honeypot is (TBA) wPE.
For example, if a BEE holder held one (1) Honeypot and their Queen’s Tax was 50%, their net Queen’s Tax would be 49%.
Stacked Honeypots can only provide up to 25% protection; there is a minimum 25% Queen’s Tax when claiming yields to maintain happy Queens.
Players can enhance their game position by sending their Honeypot back to the Hive. In return, players could receive a Mystery Honeypot, a BEE, a highly coveted Queen, or simply their original Honeypot. It’s all part of the game.
The more Honey a Honeypot contains the more power that Honeypot will wield in the game.
In Round Two, those who’ve gathered the most Honey will have a greater advantage.
- wPE Contract: 0xd075e95423c5c4ba1e122cae0f4cdfa19b82881b
- Uniswap Pair (v2): 0x75F89FfbE5C25161cBC7e97c988c9F391EaeFAF9
- CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/opes-wrapped-pe
- DexTools (wPE): https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0x75f89ffbe5c25161cbc7e97c988c9f391eaefaf9
- Discord: https://discord.gg/DTyfst92bD
- SocialBees.io: https://socialbees.io/
Welcome to the Swarm!
Wishing you all the best in your journey with the BEES GAME and Bees Social.