3 Best AI Writing Tools in 2022 (#1 is My Favorite)
For bloggers and freelancer, Frase.io is the best option — Get 60% Off for the first month .
AI has revolutionized our lives in every aspect. From self-driving cars to smart assistants, AI is everywhere. Nowadays, even professional writers are using AI writing tools to write better articles, email copies, ad copies, sales letters, and more.
With the rise of AI, the demand for AI writing tools has increased dramatically. As such, there are now tons of AI writing tools out there. Some of them are free, some are paid, and some are Freemium. The key is finding the ones that suit your needs.
In this article, I’ll share my top 3 picks for the best AI writing tools in 2022.
1. Frase.io — Best for bloggers, Marketers, copywriters and SEOs
Frase is one of the best AI writing tools to my knowledge. According to frase documentation, It has learned millions of ways to express ideas on the web.
With this, you can research, write and optimize your content for SEO. It’s an all-in-one content writing solution for bloggers, content creators, and marketers to produce high-quality content in less time.
The cool thing is that, with Frase, you can produce long-form content within an hour. It comes with all essential tools and features that can help you with researching, briefing/outlining, writing, and optimizing.
The user interface is quite responsive, clean, and easy to navigate. In fact, you can conduct topic research, analyze SERPs competition, and content formatting, and measure your optimization goals right from the dashboard.
Let’s talk about its features…
- With frase.io, you can integrate your Google search console for better SEO.
- Frase’s AI uses a different language model other than GPT-3 which is used by most AI writing tools.
- Built-in templates to generate content in seconds. Or you can create custom templates tailored to your needs.
- Frase helps you identify new content opportunities by analyzing Google search console data
- You can uncover keyword search volume, Domain authority, and backlink profile for the top google search results using the SEO add-on.
- Unlimited access to AI writing for an additional $35/month.
- Automated content briefing helps you generate detailed SEO content briefs that help you produce content that ranks.
- Content scoring to measure ON-PAGE-SEO.
- The content editor comes with all word processing features to help you format your content.
- 100% plagiarism-free content.
- Frase supports multilingual optimization in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Danish.
Recently added features
- The Long Form AI Tool. Instead of creating content snippets, our brand new longer-form AI Tools will generate long-form content on their own.
- Generate an entire blog post on a ‘How-To’ in just one click.
- Listicle Post Generator. Create the Listicle Post with a click.
- Search results summarizer. Automatically summaries the content from search results.
- Full Draft Generator. Build your outline by using headings from SERP. Frase will then summarise your sections and build your draft.
- Article rewriter. Rewrite an entire article in a single click.
- “Write About This” Button. You can use AI to create content for specific areas of your competition’s content.
With a 5-day money-back guarantee, frase.io offers three pricing plans…
- Basic — 44.99/month; $39.99/month, if paid annually
- Team — 114.99/month; $99.99/month, if paid annually
- Enterprise — Custom pricing plans as per demand
*Note — You can get access to unlimited AI writing, and other premium features for an additional $35/month.
Who can use frase.io
Frase is best suited for bloggers, content writers, social media managers, SEOs, content managers, editors, and many others.
I have been using frase.io for almost 5–6 months and it won’t let me down so far. It’s the best ai content writing tool for bloggers and businesses. I’m fully confident that if you try it once, you are going to continue its subscription for years to come.
To learn more about frase, I’ve published a dedicated article about how to generate 2,000 words of the blog post in less than 2 hours with frase.
2. Jasper — All-in-one AI writing Software
Jasper is the leading AI writing software trusted by 50,000+ content marketers and companies including Google, Airbnb, IBM, and more.
Jasper helps you write an in-depth article, create a high-converting ad copy for your marketing campaign, and generate product descriptions in minutes. Just give a little context to Jasper and its AI will do the rest.
With 50+ built-in AI templates, you can literally produce any content-type real quick. For instance, if you want to write an Amazon product description, then head over to templates and look for the “Amazon product description (paragraph)” template. Here input the product name and hit enter. Jasper AI will start analyzing your query and within a few seconds, you have a beautiful product description.
Similarly, you can generate SEO meta descriptions, Google ad descriptions, quora answers, and so on with a click.
- 50+ pre-built templates to help you start right away.
- Similar to frase, Jasper can help you produce long-form SEO-optimized content for your blog post, reports, email, and stories. (But it is only possible if you have a boss mode enabled. )
- 100% plagiarism-free content.
- Integrate SEO-surfer and Grammarly to craft SEO-optimized content without worrying about proofreading and grammar.
- Supports 25+ languages
- A mobile application is available
Who can use Jasper?
Jasper is best suited for content publishers, social media managers, copywriters, and bloggers.
Similar to Frase, Jasper also has a 5-day refund policy. If you feel that Jasper is A GOOD fit for you, then go get a starter plan for $29/month to write your first 20,000 words.
Or you can even upgrade to a boss mode plan for $59/month to unlock plagiarism checker and Grammarly boss for better content optimization.
Jasper is a highly powerful AI writing tool with tons of features to help you supplement your content writing process. And I can recommend Jasper to anyone without having second thoughts in my mind. However, I chose Frase over Jasper (Formerly known as Jarvis) because Jasper is a little expensive. And I found Frase to be the best fit for my content writing process as a blogger.
While comparing Frase.io with Jasper.ai, I found that Jasper has more features than frase. With Jasper, you can create any type of content from writing a long-form content to email copies, ad copies, social media caption. For now, frase doesn’t offer email or ad copywriting but these features will be added soon.
The biggest advantage using Jasper is that you don’t need any other AI tools.
But when it comes to pricing, Frase.io is way cheaper than Jasper. Becuase with Japser Boss mode which is ($29 +$49)/mo, you can only generate 20,000 + 50,000 AI words. But with frase $80/month plan, you can generate unlimited AI words which makes it a perfect choice for blogger, copywriters or anyone who want to generate content in bulk .
3. Writesonic — Best for bloggers and advertising agencies
Writesonic claims to be the world’s most powerful AI content generator tool which is capable of producing 1500 words of blog posts/articles in 15 seconds.
Upon signing up, they ask you to choose the purpose of using writesonic. You can choose the appropriate option.
For example, if you want to use Writesonic to write blog posts for your blog then you can select it and continue to the next step.
In the next step, they ask you to choose 3 features that you would like to try.
After clicking the Continue button, you’ll be taken to the writesonic project dashboard added with 10 free credits. You can use these credits to get started.
Here you can choose a template that suits your project criteria and start producing content on autopilot.
Now suggest a topic (example: 5 Ways to make money online). Select one language out of 20. And hit the “generate ideas” button from the left side.
Within a few seconds, Writesonic suggests 3 titles.
You can pick one title from the list. After that, AI asks you to generate intro ideas based on the topic/title you selected earlier.
The third step is to ‘Get An Outline’. Choose one out of three outlines.
You can add, remove or edit any of these subheadings to make your blog post look super unique.
In the final step, AI generates your draft article in seconds.
This is how you can generate quality content within a minute with the help of writesonic AI writing tool.
- Write 1500 words blog posts and articles
- Rephrase your text using the paraphrasing tool
- Summarize your article in one click with the help of an Article summarizer.
- It Supports over 25 languages
- Simple and attractive user interface
- Easy to use
- A free trial is available
- Develop high converting landing pages
- Similar to Jasper, writesonic enables you to generate answers to questions on Quora, Create high converting ad copy for Facebook/google advertising, and craft epic product descriptions.
- One-click WordPress export
- Browser extension
- A sonic editor like Google docs
- 60+ AI templates
- Semrush and zapier integration
- Plagiarism checker
Writesonic has 2 pricing plans.
- Short-form: Starting at $15/month; best for generating social media captions, Facebook ad copy, and product description
- Long-form: Starting at $19/month; best for bloggers, writers, publishers, and freelancers.
Apart from these two plans, Writesonic has a trial plan where you can try all features for free to determine whether or not writesonic is the right choice for you.
Who can use Writesonic?
Writesonic is the right choice for anyone who wants to create content from students to bloggers, freelancers, marketers, and agencies.
After using the Writesonic tool for 1 month, I can say that it’s the best choice for advertising agencies, social media content creators, SEOs, bloggers, and freelancers to create all shorts of content.
To learn more about Writesonic, I’ve published a dedicated review article on Writesonic to help you make an informed decision.