8 Best Funnel Builder Software To Help You Create High-Converting Sales Funnel
Are you looking for a funnel builder software that helps you create high-converting sales funnels? If yes, then look no further because I’ve got some great recommendations for you.
Funnel building is a crucial part of marketing strategy. The funnel is basically a series of steps or activities that leads to conversion. This means that every step should be optimized to increase conversions.
There are plenty of tools out there that claim to be able to build a funnel for you. But with so many options available to you, how do you know which one will work best for your business and what features it has?
That’s why I’m going to share my top 8 funnel builder software to help you create a powerful sales funnel, without having to spend hours creating them from scratch. Moreover, I’ll also give you an overview of each tool’s key features and benefits.
So let’s get started!
GetResponse is an email marketing software that helps small businesses sell online. Its automated tools help you build a profitable email list, send personalized messages, and follow up with customers to increase conversion rates.
The company provides features such as a product recommendation engine, automatic emails triggered by purchases, and a CRM to manage leads and nurture relationships. You can even use GetResponse to set up affiliate programs.
GetResponse has integrated tons of features that you need to build your sales funnel or create a marketing campaign.
- Email Marketing — Drag & drop email builder, autoresponders, Email analytics, Transactional emails, and list management.
- Website Builder — Drag & drop website builder, forms, popups, and domain management.
- Marketing automation — Build custom segments, automation flows, Abandoned cart email, website visitors tracking, and automatic product recommendations.
- Webinars — On-demand webinars, and whiteboards to Collaborate live and brainstorm ideas with your audience, Polls & surveys, Call-To-Action, and Screen sharing.
- In-build tools to manage your paid marketing campaign for Facebook and Google.
- Landing page builder — build SEO-optimized revenue-generating pages with the help of eCommerce tools.
- Conversion funnel — Sales funnels, lead magnet funnel, list building funnel, webinar funnels, and eCommerce tools.
- Live chat — Set live chat availability for customers, chat notification, visitor capture form, and chat analysis.
- Web push notifications & SMS marketing.
It has 4 pricing plans…
- Free: 0/month; Up to 500 contacts
- Email Marketing: $19/month
- Marketing Automation: $59/month
- eCommerce Marketing: $119/month
GetResponse Pros & Cons
+ The free plan comes with limited features but allows you to test drive their services before upgrading to a paid plan.
+ It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with its services.
- A bit expensive when it comes to handling a huge email list.
Systeme.io is a funnel builder software that lets you automate your entire sales process. This includes creating landing pages, collecting leads, setting up automation, sending out emails, managing lists, and more.
In addition, it has a drag and drop interface which makes it easy to design professional-looking landing pages or funnel steps with ease.
You can also add videos, images, and other media to your landing pages to make them look more appealing.
On top of all, Systeme.io offers essential tools and features for free. Yes! That’s right. You get access to everything in the basic package without paying anything extra.
- Sales Funnel — With this, you can create an automated sales funnel that converts prospects into buyers.
- Drag and drop editor — Design professional-looking landing pages or funnel steps using the drag and drop editor.
- Workflows — Set up email workflows to send follow-up messages to your subscribers.
- Website builder — Similar to GetResponse, Systeme.io enables you to build a website with the help of a drag-and-drop website builder.
- Contacts — Build a list of 2,000 subscribers for free. (It is an exceptional feature that you couldn’t find elsewhere.)
- You can send unlimited emails
- Create Membership page and Courses — Another feature that makes systeme.io stand out is creating membership sites. You can offer memberships on anything from ebooks, courses, and coaching programs.
- Email Marketing — Send emails to your leads, customers, and prospects effortlessly. You can even set up auto-responders, send follow-ups, and track open rates.
- Webinar — You can include a registration form, opt-in page, thank you page, and even a live chat feature.
- Affiliate program — Systeme.io allows you to manage affiliate programs from one place. It includes tools like affiliate tracking, reporting, and payments.
- Payments — Systeme.io includes payment gateways as a standard feature so you can quickly integrate any third-party payment gateway.
- A/B testing — Systeme.io has built-in support for the A/B testing feature. With this, you can split test variations of your landing pages and see what works better.
- Custom domain — Having a custom domain can boost authority and build trust.
- Funnel share — Share your funnels with others so they can use them too.
Systeme.io Pricing Plans
Systeme.io offers three plans: Startup Plan, Webinar Plan, and Enterprise Plan.
Startup Plan — $27/month ($228)
With this, you can manage 5,000 contacts, send unlimited emails, create 10 funnels, and add up to 50 funnels steps, 5 blogs, unlimited blog posts, 5 membership sites, 10 email campaigns, and 5 workflows.
Webinar Plan — $47/month ($396)
With this plan, you can manage 10,000 contacts, send unlimited emails, create 50 funnels, and add up to 300 funnels steps, 20 blogs, unlimited blog posts, and 20 membership sites.
Unlimited Plan — $97/month ($828)
With this plan, you can manage unlimited contacts, send unlimited emails, create unlimited funnels and add up unlimited funnel steps, unlimited blogs, unlimited blog posts, unlimited membership sites, and unlimited email campaigns.
Systeme.io Pros and Cons
+ Easy to use
+ Free forever plan
+ Affordable pricing
+ A complete online marketing solution
+ 30 days money back guarantee
- Lack of documentation
Systeme.io final verdict
If you are looking for simple yet powerful software to create high-converting sales funnels then Systeme.io is the best choice for you. The software comes with tons of useful features at a very affordable price. If you want to start building funnels today then you should definitely try it.
Related — How to build a sales funnel from scratch
ClickFunnels makes it SIMPLE for any entrepreneur to build their own marketing funnels in just minutes.
It allows entrepreneurs to quickly set up sales funnels for their businesses. And also helps them to easily manage all aspects of their business including; lead generation, customer management, and sales.
They have made it incredibly easy to set up sales funnels, landing pages, and squeeze pages. All you need to do is choose which template you like and then customize it to fit your needs.
You can even take advantage of prebuilt templates that make it easier than ever before.
The best part about ClickFunnels is that they offer an incredible 30-day trial period. This means you can get started right away!
- 14-Day free trial
- Drag & drop page builder
- Professional landing page templates/squeeze pages/opt-in pages
- Pre-built funnel templates
- Share your funnel with your colleague with one click
- Connect multiple domains
- Integrated Affiliate Marketing System
- Build an email list & manage contacts
- A/B testing for maximizing conversions
- You can create your Membership page and Courses
- Follow-up funnels
- Payment gateways integration
It has two pricing plans…
- Basic: $97/mo; 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 monthly visits, unlimited contacts
- Platinum: $297/mo; Unlimited funnels, unlimited pages, unlimited monthly visits, unlimited contacts
Clickfunnels Pros and Cons:
+ Professional funnel builder software with tons of features
+ Clickfunnels is best suited for businesses, agencies, and online marketers.
- Clickfunnels is quite expensive compared to other funnel builders.
Clickfunnels final verdict
If you are serious about growing your business or agency then I highly recommend using Clickfunnels. It has helped thousands of people around the world to grow their businesses. However, it’s not an affordable choice for beginners but is definitely a great option for online marketers, professionals, and businesses.
Without a doubt the most Powerful funnel builder software I’ve discovered to create sites, funnels, and even sell digital products online.
Groove.cm is a complete solution for creating professional websites, landing pages, membership sites, sales funnels, opt-in pages, courses, and everything else you might need to run an online business.
In addition to being a website builder, GrooveFunnels offers a range of tools that include a drag and drop editor, split tests, surveys, autoresponders, forms, and more.
In fact, you can build, market, and sell anything using Groove’s tool library…
- GrooveFunnels — Create the perfect persuasive buying experience for your visitors
- GroovePages — Drag and Drop landing page builder
- GrooveCheckout — Beautifully designed and secured checkout forms
- GrooveMail — Set up Email campaigns and automation
- GrooveAffiliate — Build your own Affiliate program system
- GrooveKart — Design your online storefront
- GrooveMember — Build a membership site
- GrooveVideo — Replaces Vimeo or wistia
- GrooveBlog — A drag-and-drop website builder
- GrooveWebinar — Create a Webinar funnel with ease
- GrooveAutomation — Automations for every action
- GrooveProof — Shows verified purchases to visitors on your site and triggers the powerful persuasive impact of social proof
Groove.cm Pros & Cons
- You can give it try for free — No credit card is required!
- Free sales, page, and funnel-building platform
- Possibility to create your websites that are branded.
- Integrate with a custom domain name.
- Able to sell items by using an upsell that is a single click
- The ability to integrate upsells downsells, as well as bumps in order
- There is even a way to develop your own affiliate program for my items!
I was really amazed by its Pricing. Groove offers two pricing options. The first one is free. where you can make use of limited features without any Credit or debit card.
And the second one is the Premium plan. The usual pricing is $200/month, but for now, they are offering it just for $99/month. It’s almost 50% saving.
Groove Final Verdict
Groove is a very powerful funnel-building software which allows you to easily create high-converting sales funnels, Membership sites, and sell digital courses. And the best thing is that you can use this funnel builder software absolutely for free; no credit card is required. I highly recommend you try Groove because it’s a great deal.
Leadpages is another great tool to help you create high-converting sales funnels. They provide all the features you will need to create stunning landing pages, opt-in forms, popups, thank you pages, and more.
All these elements come together to form a fully functional sales funnel. This is why Leadpages is considered one of the best funnel builders.
Let’s see what Leadpages offers.
- Create beautiful landing pages, opt-in forms, popup windows, and more.
- Landing Page Templates
- Optimized For Mobile Devices
- Mobile-friendly layouts work on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Pre-made sales funnels and templates
- Similar to the above funnel builders, LeadPages is a hosted platform that allows you to store your media files.
- 1-on-1 Quick Start Call
- Connect Domain
- 40+ Standard Integrations including salesforce, Mailchimp, zapier & more.
- Priority Support
- Lead Notification
LeadPages offers 2 different subscription packages…
- Standard: $49/month
- Pro: $99/month
LeadPages Pros & Cons
+ Easy to use
+ The Great thing about LeadPages is that you can filter templates by high conversion rate
+ Lots of integrations
+ Unlimited traffic
+ Simple drag and drop editor
- Lack of features & customization
- To me, it’s not that affordable as compared to Systeme.io
- The A/B testing option is not available with the standard plan
LeadPages Final Verdict
I think if you want to start building landing pages without spending too much time on them, LeadPages is a good choice. However, if you’re looking for advanced features like Clickfunnels, LeadPages may not be the right fit for you.
6. Builderall funnel builder
Builderall is a newbie-friendly solution that makes it easy to build high-converting sales funnels. It’s a complete marketing suite that gives you everything you need to launch your own successful online business.
With over 1000 features and 50+ tools, Builderall is packed full of powerful functionality. You get access to every feature to create a landing page, video funnel, membership site, lead magnet, or any other type of funnel you could possibly imagine.
You can also integrate Builderall into your favorite CRM software such as SalesForce, Zapier, and others.
Let’s talk about BuilderAll features
- Cheetah Builder — Create pages and websites that have the highest performance and designs using the most intuitive builder.
- Cheetah for WordPress Build stunning websites using BuilderAll.
- Cheetah eCommerce — BuilderAll gives you an integrated eCommerce system that can enable you to begin selling your goods.
- WordPress Pro and Woocommerce — Create stunning websites and storefronts with WordPress as well as its completely optimized WooCommerce plugin.
- Mailingboss — Create your own email lists, create automatization and send unlimited emails.
- Professional Email — You can get an email for your business that is custom.
- Automate your Whatsapp messages and build funnels. (Coming soon)
- Super Checkout — BuilderAll offers a very simple checkout system that allows you to sell physical or digital products.
- CRM Integration to monitor the actions of visitors.
- Quiz Builder — Make viral quizzes that will attract more people.
- HelpDesk Support — the most modern support tool.
- Website and Messenger Chatbot — Use a customizable chatbot/messenger on the site for assistance and increasing sales on your website or on Facebook/Messenger.
- Webinar Tools — BuilderAll lets you sell expensive products and courses live via Facebook as well as Youtube in real-time.
- E-learning tool, with the visual editor.
- Magazine Builder — Design an interactive, enjoyable online magazine/ebook. Create authority, generate leads, and make more sales.
- Funnel Builder — The most powerful tool capable of creating and managing sales funnels based on a custom plan.
- Browser Notification — Contact and notify your contacts with updates.
- Builderall Video Hosting — It is a unique tool to design appealing sales, marketing, or training funnels using videos.
- Mockup Studio — Create stunning pages and distinctive designs using one of the largest mockup libraries online.
- Studio for 3D Photo Editor — A full and effective photo editor to edit, customize, and animate website images.
- Booking App — Book your clients’ appointments and control the attendance at your events using the most comprehensive “booking” scheduling application online.
- Chatbots for Instagram and Messenger — Create a more professional profile by monitoring content and setting up autoresponders.
- Upcoming features — Click Map, Post Scheduling, Share locker, Messager funnel for telegram, Video funnel, Launch Tool, Builderall directories, Virtual assistant, Agency system builder websites, private chats, Website chat builder, Builderall marketplace, and Whatsapp automation tool.
It has two types of pricing.
- Builderall plans
- WordPress plans
The only difference between Builderall and WordPress plans is that WordPress Plans include an additional WordPress basic cloud server to start a WordPress blog. So if you are interested in starting a blog along with your Builderall funnels and marketing automation, then you can choose “WordPress Plans”, otherwise, go with Builderall plans.
Builderall Pros & Cons
+ User-friendly Interface
+ Over 50 tools are available
+ Best WordPress builder; even easier than WordPress CMS
+ Quick Start Wizards
+ Cheetah WordPress Drag and Drop Website Builder makes it a perfect choice for bloggers and or someone who is willing to start a blog as well as an online store
+ Best for digital creators, affiliate marketers, and small businesses.
+ Intuitive sales funnel builder
+ You can build an eCommerce store using the “eCommerce integration tool”
+ Live chat support
- Steep learning curve
- Because of so many tools and features, sometimes it’s a bit confusing and messy.
Builderall Final Verdict
If you want to create high converting sales funnels without any coding skills, then Builderall is the best option for you.
Builderall is not just another drag-and-drop website builder software but also offers all the necessary tools and features to help you build amazing websites, landing pages, sales funnels, and much more.
Best of all, it’s cheaper than Clickfunnels.
Wishpond is a powerful marketing automation platform designed specifically for small business owners. With this tool, you can easily manage your email campaigns, customer relationship management (CRM), and more. This tool helps you automate your entire marketing process from lead generation to customer retention.
With WishPond, you can build high-converting landing pages using a drag and drop editor. Not just that, you can A/B test your landing pages for higher conversions.
You can use their prebuilt templates or customize them according to your needs. The tool comes with hundreds of prebuilt templates which you can edit and modify as per your requirements.
Features Of Wishpond:
Landing Page Editor: Create landing pages using a drag-and-drop interface.
A/B Testing: Test different versions of your landing page to find out what works best.
Email Marketing: Send automated emails to your customers based on their actions on your site.
Lead Management: Track leads and nurtures them over time.
Customer Relationship Management: Manage your contacts by creating lists, assigning tasks, sending messages, etc.
Marketing Automation: Use triggers like form submissions, click events, and other interactions to automatically send follow-up messages to prospects.
Social Media Integration: Integrate social media platforms into your marketing strategy.
Analytics: See how visitors interact with your content.
Mobile Responsive Design: Build mobile-friendly landing pages that look great on every device.
200+ Templates: Choose from a wide range of professionally-designed templates for your landing pages, social contests, forms, and popups.
Integrations: Connect your accounts with Slack, Twilio, GoToWebinar & 12 CRMs services.
Email Builder: With Wishpond, you can quickly create professional-looking emails in minutes using drag and drop email builder
SEO Optimized: Your landing pages are SEO optimized to rank well in search engines.
24/7 Support: Get answers to your questions via live chat, phone calls, and email.
WishPond comes with three pricing plans…
- Starting Out: $75/mo; Unlimited Landing Pages, Unlimited Social Contests, Unlimited Popups, Email Drip Campaigns, Marketing Automation, Unlimited User Accounts, and a Maximum of 1,000 Leads
- Rapid Growth: $299/month; All ‘Everything You Need’ Features, First-in-line Customer Support, and Free Implementation Coaching.
WishPond Pros and Cons
+ Easy to use
+ 14-day free trial
+ Unlimited User Accounts
+ Unlimited Landing pages & User accounts
- Sometimes Glitches
- Quite Expensive
WishPond Final Verdict
If you want an easy way to create beautiful landing pages without having to learn code, then WishPond is the right choice for you. It has all the features you need to grow your business. However, it does have some glitches which may be frustrating at times. But if you don’t mind spending money, then it’s worth trying.
Best for — Business owners who want to grow their online presence and generate More Leads.
“Over 100,000 creators and entrepreneurs have trusted Kajabi to earn over $3.5 billion in sales,” says Kajabi
From building landing pages, automating emails, and processing payments, to managing promotions and tracking conversions, Kajabi offers everything you need to grow your business; especially for businesses or individuals who want to sell online courses.
With a built-in shopping cart, you can create sale pages, collect payment details, and even track sales.
You can also integrate with popular e-commerce solutions like Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, and others.
In addition, you can also integrate payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, and Braintree to accept credit card payments.
Features (Basic Plan)
- 3 Products
- 3 Pipelines
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Unlimited Marketing Emails
- 10,000 Contacts
- 1,000 Active Members
- 1 Website
- 1 Admin User
- Hero University Training
- 0% Transaction Fee
- Webinars & Events
- Ready to Use Templates
- Assessments (Quizzes & Surveys)
- Chat Support
Kajabi Pricing Plan
Kajabi offers three different packages –
- Basic — $149/month
- Growth — $199/month
- Pro — $399/month
Kajabi Pros and Cons
+ Simple and user-friendly interface
+ Great customer support
+ The landing page builder is a bit tedious to use
+ Unlimited reliable and fast hosting for your digital content
+ Built-in shopping cart
+ Payment gateway integration (Stripe, Paypal, etc.)
+ Easily build landing pages, opt-in forms, and surveys
+ Track conversion rates and get insights into your audience
+ 30-day money-back guarantee
- The email functionality needs improvements.
- limited font style
- Quite expensive
Kajabi Final Verdict
Kajabi is a great tool to start selling eCommerce products online. If you are looking for a simple solution that will help you easily build landing pages, send marketing emails, and process payments, then this is the best option for you.
Best for — Individuals and small and big businesses who want to sell an online course.
CartFlows is one of the most powerful sales funnel builder software for WordPress and Woocommerce. It’s an All-In-One WordPress funnel Builder to generate leads and grow sales.
It allows you to create high-converting sales funnels in minutes. With its drag and drop feature, you can quickly design any type of funnel you can imagine.
It comes with more than 50 pre-built templates that you can customize as per your requirements. In addition, you can add an unlimited number of pages to your funnel.
The best part about CartFlows is that it’s completely mobile responsive so you can access your funnel from any device.
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Pre-built Templates
- One Click Import
- Made for Popular Page Builders — Integration available with Elementor, Divi, and Thrive-Architect.
- Conversion Optimized Templates
- Customize Without Code
- A/B split testing
- Canvas Mode — Make complex funnels easy to understand.
- Lead Generation
- Pre Checkout offers — It is displayed on the checkout page when the user clicks on the Place Order button.
- Analytics & Tracking — With CartFlows Insight, you gain in-depth analytics, from total visits, conversions, conversion rate, and revenue during each step of the flow, among various other features.
- Modern checkout, Global checkout, and dynamic linking.
Cartflows Pricing Plans:
Cartflows come with two yearly affordable license
- Annual License — $239/Year
- Lifetime License — $999/Year
Cartflows Final Verdict
CartFlows is a complete all-in-one WordPress funnel-building platform that helps you create beautiful, professional, and optimized sales funnels. It has a lot of useful tools like lead generation, A/B split testing and many more.
Best suited for eCommerce, online course creators, Agencies, Consultancies, and Event organizers.
Funnels are not just for marketers anymore. They have become essential for every business owner or entrepreneur; even for bloggers. There are plenty of options out there but choosing the right one depends on your budget and what kind of results you expect.
If you’re looking for something cheap, I would recommend using Systeme.io. However, if you need a robust solution, I’d suggest going for Clickfunnels or GetResponse.
Or if you want to set up a complete online eCommerce business, you should go for Kajabi or Builderall.
I hope these helped you find the perfect funnel builder for your business.
Have you enjoyed this story? if so then please leave a clap for me. It inspires me to produce more stories like this.