Creating beautiful Adobe Portfolio projects from Lightroom.
You’ve taken some great photos and added them to your Lightroom Web collection. Now it’s time to share them with the world. We’ve made uploading Lightroom Web images to your Adobe Portfolio even easier, and we would love to show you how it’s done! Follow along with these steps to get started.
1. Head over to lightroom.adobe.com and using the top right thumbnail, ensure you are signed in with your Adobe ID.
2. Navigate to the Collections toolbar on the left hand side, and choose the collection you would like to upload to Adobe Portfolio.
3. Select the images you would like to share to your Adobe Portfolio by clicking the check in the upper right hand corner of each image.
4. Once selected, choose share in the top blue menu.
5. In the SEND TO area, choose Adobe Portfolio
6. Give your project a title, pick your project cover and then click continue. From this step you can also sync to Behance.
7. Click Continue, and you will have the option to continue editing your site in Adobe Portfolio, or click done to continue your Lightroom work.
For more information about this new feature, see our step by step guide.