Would you like to work on native apps?
At Beining & Bogen a small team of developers and designers collaborate to develop awesome native apps for both startups and large organizations. We believe that teamwork, autonomy, and passion are the building blocks that inspire great solutions. Our developers are fans of functional reactive programming, and on iOS we’re currently looking into use cases for The Composable Architecture. We also love to experiment on Android, and have recently been playing around with Ktor and KMM. If any of these things pique your interest, read on!
- Develop native apps of great technical quality.
- Write code in Kotlin and/or Swift, and hopefully not too much Java.
- Work on exciting projects with a heap of different domains and technologies such as IoT, SSE streaming, and PoS to mention some.
- Contribute to projects where you get to manage processes, and continuously improve apps.
- Learn new ways to do things, and constantly look for ways to improve.
- Conduct code reviews as needed.
- In time, shape your own job description. You’ll become the expert on future platforms and frameworks!
If you are…
- familiar with either Android or iOS app development, or excited about learning.
- someone who enjoys working in a team and in close collaboration with designers.
- an English or Norwegian speaker.
- introverted or extroverted, or anything in between.
We can offer…
- very flexible working hours.
- a colourful office with a central location. (200 metres from Stortinget T)
- the ability to work from home.
- a social and young environment with caring colleagues.
You can read more about us and previous projects on our website.
Send us your CV and any other relevant information at email@example.com, and we’ll invite you over for a coffee. ☕😊