Belt Finance v2: Multi-strategy yield, new pools & vaults!
[Edited April 14] The launch of v2 has been delayed to April 21, with mining distribution changes happening on April 22.
First of all, thank you all for supporting Belt Finance! With your participation, we’ve grown to having a TVL of $1.2B in a short period of time.
As we revealed in a previous post, our explosive TVL growth led to lower yield from Venus. Until now, our venus pool leveraged a single Venus protocol strategy. The lowering base APR from Venus made it so that Belt users were not getting the high returns we wanted them to. So we decided to prioritize Belt.fi’s multi strategy update. By having multiple strategies simultaneously, Belt.fi minimizes dependence on any one protocol at once. Essentially, this protects you from low-liquidity withdrawal pains.
Using Belt Finance also means that you do not actively need to move around your assets to find optimal yield. We do it for you. Even better, we auto-compound it and give you BELT rewards.
We’ve been working day and night to keep improving Belt.fi so that we can continue to give our users the highest, most reliable yield possible. This update will contribute greatly to the growth of Belt as we stabilize our position as the place to find the best yield rates in DeFi.
With this update, Belt Finance is not just the best place to get yield on your stablecoins, but now Belt.fi is the place to get the best yield rates on BNB, BTC, and ETH.
- New multi-strategy yield for Belt.fi pools and vaults
- New pool (4Belt LP [(b)USDT, (b)USDC, (b)DAI, (b)BUSD])
- New multi-strategy vaults (BTC, ETH, BNB, BUSD, USDT, USDC, DAI)
- New mining distribution rates
Belt Finance’s major LP staking pool will now be the 4Belt pool. This pool will use multiple strategies simultaneously for each asset within the pool. This guarantees the most reliable, highest yield across all of BSC DeFi. This pool will receive trading fee rewards and BELT rewards on top of auto-compounding your yield from the strategies. Just as with the venus pool, you create the LP on the Belt.fi website.
The existing venus pool will remain and will auto-compound your venus yield but no longer receive BELT rewards.
New Multi-Strategy Vaults
This update will also include 7 new vaults. These vaults will also be spread across multiple strategies so guarantee the most reliable, high yield. In addition to auto compounding, some vaults will also get BELT mining rewards.
You can now get the best yields not only on stablecoins, but also BTC, BNB, and ETH!
The stablecoin vaults will not get trading fee APR or BELT rewards, they will just leverage the different strategies at an optimal rate and auto-compound your yield from there. If you also want to get BELT rewards on your stablecoins, use the 4Belt LP pool :)
New Mining Distribution Rates
To continue growing Belt Finance, we’ve made some changes to BELT mining distribution. The distribution is as follows:
New Pool and Vaults open: 2021–04–21 8:00 (UTC)
Mining Distribution Rate Changes applied: 2021–04–22 8:00 (UTC)
Belt.fi’s next plans and update schedules will be about our first step into cross-chain DeFi. It will include some huge exciting updates so stay tuned! More details will be in the next posts.
Deposit your assets into Belt.fi to get a conveyor belt that delivers optimized yield, and sit back and watch your portfolio grow safely!
Official Belt Finance Channels & Sites
- Website: https://belt.fi/
- Main Telegram: https://t.me/BeltFinance
- Price Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/BeltFiPriceTalk
- Announcement Telegram: https://t.me/BeltFiAnnounce
- Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/BeltFiChinese
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BELT_Finance
- Medium: https://medium.com/belt-finance
- Docs: https://docs.belt.fi/
- Github: https://github.com/BeltFi/
Find us on:
- Defistation: https://www.defistation.io/beltfinance
- BSCProject: https://bscproject.org/#/project/288
- DappRadar: https://dappradar.com/binance-smart-chain/defi/belt-finance
- DeFiBox: https://www.defibox.com/defirange/?type=all&chain=bsc
- CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/belt/
- CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/belt