Hello, Belt Finance!
Welcome to Belt.fi, the conveyor belt of optimized yield to your assets
What is Belt.fi?
Belt.fi is an AMM protocol that incorporates multi-strategy yield optimizing on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) with low fees/slippage that also provides aggregation through vault compounding, lending and yield generation for maximum returns.
Unlike other exchanges, you can directly swap between stable assets instantly. More than this, Belt.fi allows you to automatically earn with your stable assets by yield farming with an optimized strategy while also getting BELT tokens. All the processes behind these features and your liquidity work directly through BSC smart contracts without any centralized processing.
Belt.fi is non-custodial, meaning that no-one besides you can move or withdraw your deposited assets.
How does Belt.fi work?
Belt.fi is a protocol that allows users to retain the stability of their asset positions and get maximum yields with minimal risk (little to no impermanent loss). We accomplish this with a combination of three main strategies:
- Convenient, automated vault compounding
- Strategy modifying yield optimization
- AMM with stable or same-value tokens with low slippage and low IL (impermanent loss)
Belt.fi’s AMM functionality offers benefits both for Makers (liquidity providers) and Takers (those doing token swaps). Makers get the highest yield from their deposits through Belt.fi’s strategy modifying yield optimization, compounding, and the BELT token. Takers can take advantage of Belt.fi’s low trading fees, low slippage, and low price impact.
In short, what you get from Belt.fi is:
- Stable positioning of your assets with little to no impermanent loss
- Automated, maximally optimized yield
- Complete Decentralization
- A fully governance-based BELT token economy
The BELT Token
BELT is the governance and incentivization token of Belt Finance. BELT will be distributed to all types of pools, independent on whether they are token-based or LP-based. BELT has the role of giving incentive to BSC economies and subsequently acting as a booster for the BSC economy as a whole.
150,000 BELT will be available through an IFO held by PancakeSwap
- 22,500 BELT will be used for promotions related to the IFO
- 27,499 BELT will be used for marketing/promotional activities
- 1 BELT was used to register for a BELT-BNB LP Pair on PancakeSwap
- 1.178 BELT is emitted per block. This equates to 33,926.4 BELT per day.
- BELT Mining will start at Block #5559747, following the end of the Initial Public Allocation event.
BELT supply has no hard cap. Supply will be controlled through deflationary mechanisms including comparably high buyback burns and through governance consensus.
- 50% of swap fees from each swap transaction is used buyback BELT and burned
- 8% of yield is used to buyback BELT and burned
BELT governance will be added to control factors including: Block emission rate (inflation), mining rate, BELT pool distribution, fees, burn rates, etc.
Belt.fi is a protocol created by Ozys, a leading blockchain technology company incorporated in 2017. Ozys has worked closely with public chain foundations to create widely-used, cutting edge blockchain-based services with a heavy focus on DeFi and cross-chain interoperability.
Ozys is a member of the Klaytn Governance Council alongside multinational businesses and organizations including Binance, Huobi, MakerDAO, LG Electronics, and Kakao.
Ozys’ various protocols, totaling over $700 million in TVL, have undergone stable and secure operations with various audits including those by Certik (KLAYswap), QuantStamp (KLAYstation), Trail of Bits (EveryDAI), and SOOHO (Allbit).
Deposit your assets into Belt.fi to get a conveyor belt that delivers optimized yield, and sit back and watch your portfolio grow safely!