Benchmark Protocol Meme War: Earn your $MARK
On your MARK, Get Set, Meme!
Greetings and Happy New Year to our MARK Community. We know if there is one thing our fans love more than earning MARK, it is earning MARK for making memes. We are bringing the people what they want in our first ever social media contest! Prizes total up to 2000 MARK tokens. We know the best way to grow is by doing so with our passionate and creative supporters.
- Our contest commences on January 11th @Benchmark_DeFi.
- Limit to 3 submissions per entry.
- The contest will run for 15 days and results will be posted on our twitter shortly thereafter.
- At the end of the 15 days, our internal Benchmark team will choose the 10 best memes. Then, our Telegram community will vote for their favorite.
- The top 5 entries will win MARK tokens. Tokens will be distributed one week after winners are announced.
To be eligible for this contest, users need to:
- Sign up for the meme contest by filling out this Google Form
- Follow @Benchmark_DeFi on Twitter
- Join our Telegram Community and Discord Community
- Once you have created your meme(s), publish it on your twitter and include: #Benchmarkprotocol #Benchmarkmemewar #Benchmark and $MARK.
- The Benchmark team will check all the submitted memes with this hashtag- so make sure your twitter is open for public viewing and is not in private mode during the contest.
*Memes must be about Benchmark Protocol and not it’s team members.
The 5 memes with the most votes will win 2000 MARK Tokens, respectively. The payout breaks down as follows:
- 1st Place — 1300 $MARK
- 2nd Place — 350 $MARK
- 3rd Place — 150 $MARK
- 4th Place — 100 $MARK
- 5th Place — 100 $MARK
We are looking forward to all the great entries…Good Luck!
About Benchmark Protocol
Benchmark Protocol is a Supply Elastic Collateral and Hedging Device, Driven by the Volatility Index. The protocol operates as a rules-based utility that dynamically adjusts supply based on the CBOE volatility index (VIX) and deviations from the target metric — equal to 1 Special Drawing Rights (SDR) unit. Employing the SDR creates a larger use case rather than exposure to just one currency; the application of this creates a larger user base and delineated exposure to markets around the world. The DeFi space needs a collateral utility that retains its efficacy and increases inherent, baseline liquidity during periods of high volatility.
Benchmark is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The MARK token is the native asset in the Benchmark network and provides only the utility value available to it through the Benchmark network.