Want to bring the Benefit Mindset to your school?
We are very happy to announce the first round of our Benefit Mindset school’s program.
We are looking for eight Victorian schools who would like to be part of our first round cohort — introducing this exciting new framework to their staff and students.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to learn directly from the framework’s developers and explore how your school can use its wellbeing as a force for good.
What is the Benefit Mindset?
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value” — Albert Einstein
Building on Carol Dweck’s Fixed and Growth Mindset, the Benefit Mindset is an evolutionary way of thinking about whole person and whole planet potential.
The Benefit Mindset describes society’s everyday leaders who look beyond personal achievement, to promote wellbeing on both an individual and a collective level.
Why makes our program special?
Our programs are interactive, playful and thought provoking — creating student-led pulses of hope within your school. In addition to providing an introduction to the Benefit Mindset — we create a rich learning experience at multiple levels:
- For students — explore what it means to make their school and community a better place — and how they can make a unique and everyday difference.
- For teachers — gain a better appreciation of each student’s dreams for a better future, creating improved potential for the personalisation of teaching.
- For principals — gain a student-led appreciation of the world their students want to create, informing your school’s higher purpose and collective vision.
What do you get for signing up?
- 3x student sessions (42 students) and 1x teacher session. All sessions are 1 hour in length. This program is available for all year levels, but is particularly suitable for grades 5–10.
- Listing of your school’s participation online via benefitmindset.com.
How much does it cost?
To be one of the first eight Victorian schools to run this workshop, we are looking for a contribution of $1500 plus GST.
As an optional extra, we can also provide an after school staff information session for $500 plus GST.
Please note: These are introductory prices. If you are outside Victoria, and would like to partake, we are happy to discuss the possibility of a workshop at a mutually agreed fee.
But wait, there’s more: Feature in our Virtual Crash Course video
As part of this initial run of eight workshops, we will also develop a Benefit Mindset video resource — a Virtual Crash Course — that will be made publicly available online, for free, for teachers and students around the world.
We are specifically looking for one school who would like to feature in the development of this resource. If your school would like to be our feature school, we request an additional contribution of $1000 plus GST to support the production of the online video.
Our goal is to create beautiful, freely accessible content that makes teachers work easier, and helps them with creating a flourishing future.