Update on the second season of reward campaigns for verified Benji Bananas Membership Pass holders
The first season reward campaign consisted of 18,000,000 $PRIMATE tokens distributed over 4 weeks to verified Benji Bananas Membership Pass holders. Step-by-step instructions on how to become verified at benjibananas.com were described in our previous article.
As previously mentioned, the upcoming seasons of the reward campaigns will follow a play-and-earn mechanism where tokens will be distributed according to player performance tracking in-game.
On June 27, we released an update to Benji Bananas mobile game: in version 1.50, we are now tracking your playing metrics to inform our play-and-earn model.
We are exploring 5 aspects of the gameplay that would be combined to weigh in the players’ performance and impact the rewards’ distribution during a specific season:
- Distance; the longest distance you achieved in a single game during the season
- Total Distance; the accumulated value of all the distances you achieved during the season
- Total Bananas; the accumulated value of all the bananas you collected during the season
- Total Games; how many games you played during the season
World; the highest world you achieved in a single game during the season.
While we are fine-tuning the combination and weighting in our play-and-earn scoring model, we would love to hear the thoughts from our players and Benji Pass holders on the above.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to share them in this form: https://forms.gle/SpteHZmjj1onGd1q7
Minimum requirements to join the seasons of reward campaigns
In order to join the seasons and get your PRIMATE tokens as rewards, you are required to:
- own at least 1 Benji Bananas Membership Pass NFT, which is available on OpenSea, LooksRare, Rarible and Coinbase when the snapshot occurs at the end of the season;
- link your Apple ID or Google Play account to your wallet on the Benji Bananas website; and
- complete the Blockpass KYC verification process.
Your questions answered
To answer some questions that were previously asked by the community, we would like to clarify that:
- we don’t recommend linking the same game account to several devices as we are unable to combine several game states. Your progress on each device will be tracked separately and you will be rewarded for the highest performance achieved.
- by uninstalling and re-installing the game on your phone, your game state will reset, even though you are connected to a game account.
To keep up with PRIMATE news and announcements on the upcoming reward campaigns, follow us on Twitter.