Berry Data Weekly Report #45 (November 29th — December 5th)
Berry Data’s partner amount surpassed 129
I. Marketing Updates & Partnerships
- On the 29th of November, there was an AMA announcement with JumboDefi.
Berry Data AMA Series that featured JumboDefi was announced on the 29th and conducted on the 30th of November on Berry Data Telegram Community page. The AMA had a reward pool of $100 for participants.
JumboDefi is an OHM hard fork project based on #BSC is the first innovative Defi 2.0 platform.
- On the 29th of November, Berry Data became a featured project on Blockster.
Blockster is a blockchain project dashboard which users can check most of blockchain project information on one website.
Read more: https://medium.com/berry-data-official/berry-data-became-a-featured-project-on-blockster-a14ecb03b0e0
- On the 29th of November, Berry Data published an updated list of its partners.
Berry Data Partners were updated which shows a growing list of partners.
- On the 29th of November, a partnership announcement was made.
Berry Data and Baby-O-Baby both reached a partnership agreement where the two would co-launch a mining campaign.
BabyoBabytoken is a decentralized community token that works on a hybrid reward dividend mechanism.
Read more: https://medium.com/berry-data-official/berry-data-partnered-with-baby-o-baby-and-will-launch-co-mining-ee1e276d8a32
- On the 30th of November, Berry Data reached a business partnership with Daima Token.
The partnership is aimed at allowing the two parties to work together on marketing aspects, including but not subject to business resource sharing, marketing supports, cross-community events among others.
DaimaToken is a double reward reflection token to holders Earn 20% BNB and 5% BANANA on every transaction.
Read more: https://medium.com/berry-data-official/berry-data-reached-a-business-partnership-with-daima-token-faf186ae0009
- On the 30th of November, an AMA with MoneydefiSwap was announced.
Berry Data AMA Series announcement where MoneydefiSwap would be featured was made with a $400 giveaway where 8 winners would win $50 each. The AMA would be hosted on the Berry Data Telegram Community page.
To join, rules of engagement were spelt out:
- Follow berry_data and MoneydefiSwap;
- Retweet and tag 3 friends;
- Fill out the form http://forms.gle/zBB72tgH3ND3b262A
- On the 2nd of December, an AMA announcement with Daima Token was made.
Berry Data AMA Series with Daima Token was made. The AMA would have a $400 giveaway with 8 winners winning $50 each. The AMA would be hosted on the Telegram Community of Berry Data.
To join the giveaway,
- Follow @berry_data and @DaimaToken;
- Retweet and tag 3 friends;
- Fill out the form http://forms.gle/Dr6Vz8i2TmVUsXEW8
- On the 3rd of December, Yearn Lab integrates with the Berry Oracle.
Yearn Lab Integrates with Berry Oracle to provide users with better trading experience.
YearnLab is a second-generation yield farming protocol where users can freely create their own tokens and staking pools.
Read more: https://medium.com/berry-data-official/yearn-lab-integrates-berry-oracle-to-provide-users-with-better-trading-experience-176e1d847da7
II. Community Data
Twitter: 112, 588
Telegram Community: 67, 809
Telegram Announcement Channel: 1,236
Berry Data Weekly Report #44 (November 22nd — November 28th)
Berry Farm Tutorials
· Berry Data Twitter and Telegram Channel (For the latest news)
· Berry Data Medium (For the latest articles)
· Berry Data Telegram Community
· Berry Data GitHub (For the full set of code)