Berry Data Weekly Report #46 (December 6th — December 12th)
Berry Data and Mars Ecosystem launched joint giveaway
I. Marketing Updates & Partnerships
- On the 7th of December, the winners list of Berry Data and Mars Ecosystem giveaway was released.
Berry Data and Mars Ecosystem had earlier announced a giveaway on the 25th of November, 2021. The winners list of the 1.5 BNB in XMS tokens giveaway was released on the 7th of December.
- On the 7th of December, Berry Data Yield Rader was released.
Berry Data’s yield pick where users can stake and earn an amazing API was published.
Users could stake with the selected token pair CAKE and BUNNY with an expected APY of 81.66%.
To participate, please use this link: https://pancakebunny.finance/pool
Read more about Berry Yield Radar: https://berrydata.co/#/data-feed/yield
- On the 7th of December, there was an AMA with DMEX.
Berry Data AMA Series that featured DMEX was announced. The AMA took place on the 8th of December on Berry Data’s telegram page. Participants whose questions were picked shared a reward of $100.
DMEX is a decentralized crypto mining platform with high #APY mining pools, tradable mining power #NFT & #DeFi collateral loan.
- On the 9th of December, a partnership announcement was made.
Berry Data and Farmageddon both reached a partnership agreement in which the two will work together on marketing promotions, cross-community activities, among other benefits.
Farmaggedon aims to empower and build a platform used to bring the lucrative yet complicated process of yield farming to the masses.
- On the 9th of December, an integration with Singular was announced.
Singular’s integration with Berry Oracle for stable data feeds was made public. The integration was not limited to technical collaboration alone but involved Berry Data assisting the Singular team to integrate with Berry Oracle.
Singularfarm is a multichain, decentralized, strategic yield farm running on BSC, Polygon and AVAX.
- On the 9th of December, an AMA with NFTmall was announced.
Berry Data AMA Series with NFTmall which included a $300 giveaway was announced. 6 winners won $50 each during the giveaway and AMA
- On the 11th of December, Berry AMA Series with YearnLab was announced.
Berry AMA Series with Yearnlab which will feature a $400 giveaway was announced. The conditions participants need to fulfill to be a part of it were spelt out. 8 winners will win $50 each. The AMA will take place on Berry Data’s telegram page on the 16th of December.
- Follow berry_data and YearnLab
- Retweet and tag 3 friends
- Fill out the form http://forms.gle/CE7nmU7wD3wdWw3N6
II. Community Data
Twitter: 112, 588
Telegram Community: 63, 835
Telegram Announcement Channel: 7,128