10 Ways to Romance Your Ass
August is Anal Pleasure Month and what better way to celebrate than with a list of 10 ways to indulge, satisfy, and pamper your beautiful behind? While we believe your ass is always deserving of all this attention, these tips from the Bespoke Surgical staff can be used in August, on Hump Day, or any day your ass needs some extra love.
- Exfoliate in the shower. There’s nothing quite as luxurious as a gentle, yet effective scrub to clean away bacteria and dead skin cells from this delicate part of your body. Exfoliation helps prevent bumps, breakouts, ingrown hairs, and keeps your cheeks silky smooth! The new Butt & Body Scrub from Future Method even helps make post-sex clean-up a breeze.
- Place your booty in a nice warm bathtub with some soothing Epsom salts or a bath bomb of your choice to help nourish your skin and aching muscles. We love Lord Jones’s bath salts — the CBD is a nice addition — or this Magnesium Soak you can find at Goodee. Your hole (and body) will thank you!
- Do squats (but don’t forget to stretch properly before!). Doing squats may seem like a lot of effort, but you’ll be amazed at how much strength and stability you can gain from just a few squats a day, not to mention how firm your cheeks will get! Just be sure to take it easy —doing too many squats too quickly can cause you to tighten up too much. That’s why I recommend practicing my dilation techniques to help balance the tightening from doing squats.
- Get pigment lightening treatment. A soothing lightening cream or a professional treatment (we now offer this at Bespoke Surgical) can help remove dark spots and hyperpigmentation, leaving a smooth appearance from hole to cheek!
- Mask your cheeks. Use your favorite facial mask, like a soothing / texture-evening clay mask or earth mask, on your butt cheeks. Lay on your stomach for 20 minutes while it dries and then hop in the shower to rinse clean. This can help with pesky buttne (acne on your butt), as well as shedding old, dead skin to reveal younger, brighter skin.
- Moisturize your booty and let it air dry. Moisturizing is an important step of any skincare routine, but we’ve found people rarely moisturize the skin on their butts, especially in between the cheeks. Using a quick-dry moisturizer down there would be best, such as something with Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Aloe. If you do use a regular facial oil or moisturizer, just be sure to let your hole air-dry completely before putting on your clothes. Build up of moisture in the area could cause bacterial infections and/or irritation.
- Get a professional massage or physical therapy. Your whole body will benefit from this, but when someone gets into those cheek muscles, especially ones you didn’t even realize were tight… that’s the good stuff! Also, most people don’t realize how tight their pelvic floor gets, especially because it’s an area of the body that holds a lot of our stress. So finding ways to relax this area will be highly beneficial in a holistic way. Alternatively, you can use rubber hand-balls or even regular tennis balls to roll on the floor or against a wall to help open up the tight muscles in your butt and lower back.
- Use your favorite vibrating toy, whether it’s a butt plug or dildo, for some solo or partner play. The vibrations are sure to send waves of pleasure throughout your entire body.
- Ask your partner for extended oral play. Too often, people think of rimming only as foreplay. However, if you’re doing it correctly, it could be all you need to experience an explosive orgasm. If you’re new to it or are looking to improve your prowess, check out my Rimming 101 guide.
- Just relax. Light some candles (we love this one by Boy Smells), play some music, and thank your ass for all it does for you.