Travis CI - Azure Kubernetes Service CI/CD Case Study(Zero Down Time Deployment)[ENG]
We gladly announce our success in a CI/CD project that we lead by using Travis-CI and AKS(Azure Kubernetes Service) infrastructures for one of our clients, which is a global Telecom and Digital Payment Company. We wish to thank all our colleagues who contributed to the project.
- Pipeline improvements for Travis-CI (Pipeline as a code).Pushing Helm Charts to ACR (Azure Container Registry).
- “Codestyle, Unit, Integration” tests are run on Travis in parallel.
- Using AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) infrastructure for Kubernetes.
- Pushing Docker images with tags on Docker Hub
- Errors are minimized by testing the deployment with 3 different automation tests.
- The process from Commit to AKS(Azure Kubernetes Service) is done with the pipeline as a code.
- The ability of flexible, platform-independent deployment.
- Continuous deployment.