What Best Monday Ever Stands For.
Having a vision for the future makes for a much better chance of actually achieving it.
And boy howdy do I have a vision — often getting ahead of myself. Luckily I’m surrounded by people reminding me to “smallify” my steps.
I’m also flexible. What I imagine today may change with trial and error and as I invite others to shape better iterations of the vision.
Wherever this leads, I at least know what it stands for:
- Give First — generosity has compounding interest.
- Bias for Action — help each other do-the-doable to build positive momentum.
- Do the Doable — start with where we are and who we know to “smallify” our steps and prototype careers before making leaps.
- Making Things Matters Most — we now live in a creator economy where showing work is valued and invites serendipity.
- Follow Your Curiosity — cultivate a growth mindset and stay flexible to new options.
- Embrace Uncertainty — welcome to where the bold live, where we know the greatest risk is not taking one at all.
- Have stupid amounts of fun — where you can be your best-self.
Sound like your kinda crew?
From time to time I share a personal email with practical, step-by-step tactics to level up your career.