Better Marketing helps you succeed at marketing your work or products. But in order to do that, we need great marketers to share their process. Marketers like you.
What we’re looking for:
- Fundamentals & How-To’s. Have a great workflow for getting press as a freelancer? You know exactly what belongs on an SEO checklist for dentists? Share it with us.
- Case studies. You helped a client cut their cost per app install in half? Maybe you analyzed a company’s sales deck in detail? Solid data and thorough research are always in scarce supply.
- Scripts & Templates. Have a pitch email that gets a great response rate? A series of templates for a free email course? Good, because we need step-by-step instructions.
- Emerging opportunities. You found a way to use a software tool in an unexpected setting and it brings results? Discovered a tactic no one’s using yet? Lead the way and we’ll follow.
- Campaign ideas. Marketing is a creative job, and so we all need starting points and input to brainstorm our next move from. Do share yours with us.
- Tools. If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. But you have more than a hammer. Please show us how to use the tools you have experience with.
- High-level strategies. What’s the best way to position yourself as a freelancer? Which roles does a SaaS startup really need? If you can guide our long-term decisions, we’d love to give you the stage.
What you should do before you submit:
- Make sure your Medium account is under your own name, has a short bio, and a picture of you.
- At Better Marketing, the article is the product. So there’s nowhere else to go. Please remove all personal calls to action in your post such as “sign up for my newsletter,” “follow me on Twitter,” or “buy this product.”
- If your post is heavy on emojis and GIFs, please cut them down to a minimum.
- Please add a nice cover image that you either have the rights to or that is licensed under Creative Commons. You can do this right from the Medium editor with the magnifying glass icon after you click the Plus symbol, which is the Unsplash search function. Please include the photographer credit as in the image for this post.
- If you quote a lot of studies or talk in-depth about certain resources, please include a Resources section at the end of your article where you include links to all of them.
How to submit your article:
When your post is ready, submit it via this form.
If you don’t hear back from us within three business days, please assume that we kindly passed on your submission.
We look forward to your work!