Write For Us
We’re always looking for great content to help programmers get better at what we do everyday.
Here are a few ideas to get the creative juices flowing:
- Tutorials on how to do something interesting, hard or complex with your favorite language or framework
- Actionable advice for other engineers on non-code-related aspects of the job
- Deep dives into the inner-workings of things we take for granted everyday like Express, how CSS renders or the Objective-C runtime
Instructions before you submit:
- Your Medium account should have your name, a bio and a picture of you.
- Please remove all personal calls to action in your post such as “sign up for my newsletter” or “follow me on Twitter.”
- If you include code snippets, use gists, paste the URL of the gist into your post and press enter. It will render the code as part of your post and include syntax highlighting if your gist is named with the correct file extension (.css, .js., .swift, etc.).
- Please add a nice cover image that you have the rights to use or are Creative Commons. We recommend sites like Unsplash. Please give the photographer credit. See further up in this post for an example.
- At the bottom of your article, please include a Resources section with any links that you mentioned in your post for quick reference by the reader. Github repos, Playgrounds, JSFiddles and Gists are highly recommended.
When your post is ready, submit a draft via our submission form.
If you don’t hear back from us within three days, please assume that we kindly passed on your submission.
We look forward to your submissions!