Unique, Fresh Food Options Available in 2022 at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
Professional Sports Catering to offer one-of-a-kind food specials, new options and classic favorites during Oklahoma City Dodgers games this season
Ice cream cookie sandwiches.
Margarita Bats. Beer Bats.
Spam. Fried Chicken. Chorizo. Meatballs.
All things chili.
Is your mouth watering yet?
The 2022 Oklahoma City Dodgers baseball season will be filled with new and unique food offerings thanks to the creativity and hard work of Professional Sports Catering, the official food and beverage partner of the Dodgers and Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
Months of planning, evaluation and taste-testing goes on behind the scenes before fans step through the stadium gates to browse the latest concession menus and sink their teeth into a ballpark favorite — or into a one-of-a-kind Homestand Special item.
“We start (thinking about) next season during the season, and primarily after the season ends, to see what worked and what didn’t work — to see where we can be better, to see what could be different,” said Will Fenwick, Director of Food Service Operations. “Once we decide what we can change operationally…(then we consider) how we can be different and out of the box. That is where our Homestand Specials come in.”
Classic ballpark favorite foods will be available all season long, while unique Homestand Specials rotate throughout the OKC Dodgers’ season from April through September.
When the OKC Dodgers open the 2022 season April 5 against the Albuquerque Isotopes at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, Loaded Tots will be the initial Homestand Special of the season available for purchase at the Ballpark Classics concession stand (near section 112) through May 1, featuring tater tots smothered in homemade chili, shredded cheddar cheese and topped with pickled jalapeños and sour cream.
Rotating Homestand Specials throughout the 2022 season are also scheduled to include: the Hawaiian Spammich, Fried Chicken Club, Chorizo Burger, Firecracker Burger, Mango Habanero Dog, BBQ Porker Sandwich, Fiesta Bowl and Classic Philly.
- BBQ Porker Sandwich (May 3–19): Creamy coleslaw, pickles and bacon top pulled pork on a tailgate bun.
- Mango Habanero Dog (May 24-June 12): A unique mango habanero hot dog smothered in teriyaki slaw and served on a tailgate brat bun.
- Hawaiian Spammich (June 21–26): Spam topped with a slice of American cheese, grilled pineapple, pineapple teriyaki glaze and served on a Hawaiian bun.
- Firecracker Burger (July 4–24): A half-pound burger patty topped with pepper jack cheese, jalapeño and chipotle ranch on a tailgate bun.
- Fiesta Bowl (July 22–24): Taco meat or chicken, black beans, pico de gallo, lettuce, cheddar and sour cream sit on a bed of Mexican rice.
- Classic Philly (July 26-Aug. 14): This classic favorite is topped with American cheese, sautéed peppers and onions and served on a hoagie roll.
- Fried Chicken Club (Aug. 23–28): Pickles, bacon, spicy mustard sauce, green leaf lettuce and tomato top hand-breaded fried chicken on a Hawaiian bun.
- Chorizo Burger (Sept. 6–11): A 50/50 blend of beef and chorizo go into a half-pound burger patty, which is then finished with pepper jack cheese, sautéed onions and peppers and chipotle ranch on a tailgate bun.
What’s New in 2022
- Margarita Bats (16 oz.) will debut this season, following the popularity of last season’s Beer Bats and will be available at Margaritaville locations (sections 103 and 111). Beer Bats (24 oz.) will also return in 2022 at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- A new Bricktown Chili cart will offer all things chili — an OKC fan-favorite item at the ballpark—and the chili will be homemade (near section 103). Menu items include Frito chili pies, chili dogs, a bowl of chili and the OKC Coney, which is built around a famous Dodger Dog topped with chili, cheese and onions.
- Ice cream cookie sandwiches will be added at Sweet (section 103) and guests can choose their ideal hand-dipped ice cream flavor to be sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies and rolled in sprinkles.
- Grab N Go (section 107) has expanded, adding the Smokie’s cart, fresh-spun cotton candy and fresh popped popcorn.
- A new point of sale system will be used throughout Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark as the stadium becomes a cashless facility, adding multiple new forms of digital payment. Select concession stands will also offer customer-facing ordering systems to help expedite the process, allowing more staff to focus on order fulfillment and speed up service. Click here to learn more about Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark going cashless.
- Most items at Ballpark Classics will be served on a souvenir Dodgers flying disc, while items at Sweet and Sno Cone will be served in unique souvenir Brooklyn and Brix mascot cups.
- Funnel cakes will be moving from Sweet to Ballpark Classics.
- On the premium suite levels, cocktails on tap will be available for suiteholders to purchase.
About Professional Sports Catering
Professional Sports Catering, powered by Levy Restaurants, is the official food and beverage partner of the OKC Dodgers and Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
PSC began in 2006 and specializes in concessions and catering options for MiLB and Spring Training facilities at more than 30 locations throughout the United States. PSC has partnered with Oklahoma City and Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark since September 2011.
From concessions to entertainment suites, the Oklahoma Fidelity Bank Club, picnic area, party decks and team clubhouses, PSC prepares and serves a wide range of food for each of the Oklahoma City Dodgers’ home baseball games as well as other events hosted at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark year-round.