Announcement on BHEX Perpetual Contract Simulation Competition — Win a Share of 100,000 BHT
BHEX Perpetual Contract Simulation Competition — Win a Share of 100,000 BHT!
To celebrate the launch of the BHEX Perpetual Contract Beta Version, BHEX will launch “Win a Share of 100,000 BHT Simulation Trading Competition”.
10am, 23 September — 10am, 27 September 2019 (Singapore time, UTC+8)
How to Register:
Participants will be automatically enrolled if he/she passed the training quiz, completed KYC and traded at least once with provided simulation test coin 0.5 TBTC.
Return Computation Rules:
Rate of Return = (Final Capital/Start Capital -1) * 100%
Except for ‘Master Award’, all winners will receive their BHT reward three working days after the competition closes. Master Award winners will receive their reward the following day.
Join Our Official Telegram to find out more.
BHEX reserves the final right to interpret this campaign rule.
BHT is the token issued by BHEX trading platform ecosystem, which carries the core values of BHEX ecosystem, including BHEX trading platform, BHOP open platform and the decentralized custody and clearing platform supported by patented Bluehelix blockchain infrastructure technology.
[Token Name] BHT (BHEX Token)
[Token Type] ERC-20
[Token Issuance] Fixed total 2.1 billion tokens
[Token Price] 1/12000 ETH (BHT is not for sale but used to reward seed users who purchase point cards and participate BHEX platform campaigns).
[Trading Time] December 2018, for detailed information please refer to the official website www.BHEX.com.
BHEX Token Distribution Scheme:
10% of the total issuance, or 210 million BHT, is allocated to institutional private placement to reward the support from institutional investors, the recruitment of Bluehelix governance members and product development. 10% will be vested immediately after trading started on secondary market, the rest will vest quarterly and linearly for the next 2 years
1. 10% of the total issuance, or 210 million BHT, is allocated to BHEX early angel investors. The lock-up period is 4 years and will vest 1/4 every 12 months.
2. Around 10% of the total issuance, or 215 million BHT, is used to motivate seed users who support the platform in early stage. 15 million BHT has been rewarded through platform activities with no lock-up period. The remaining 200 million will be locked for 1 year from January 1st 2019 to January 1st 2020, and will be used for future marketing campaign.
3. Around 15% of the total issuance, or 310 million BHT, is allocated to the Investor Protection Fund which is used to protect user rights and interests after unforeseen blockchain technology and business risks. It is managed through a smart contract, and will be unlocked according to the needs of fund operations.
4. 20% of the total issuance, or 420 million BHT, is allocated to the operating team,with a lock-up period of 4 years, vest 1/4 every 12 months. The development cost and operation cost of the company are borne by equity financing and are independent on BHT. BHT is only used for additional incentives and rewards for development and operations teams.
5. 35% of the total issuance, or 735 million BHT, is used for community ecology and strategic partnerships for BHEX and Blue Helix. The lock-up period is 4 years, and will vest no more than 1/4 every 12 months.