Why I won’t go to your workshop “Finding the Right One”
Five basic reasons:
- I’m tired of relationship seminars. None of them have worked for me so far. I highly doubt attending another one will make a difference.
- I’m ostensibly supposed to be packing for my trip the next day.
- Guys? What guys? The ones in church around my age are either married, dating, or married to their jobs.
- Activities? No way. When you’re twenty and learning in a group of peers, maybe. When you’re thirty, doing “activities” with kids a decade younger than you is just… weird.
- I can’t even think about the title without getting over-emotional.
And that’s the clincher, really.
Because if I can’t even think about the title without getting emotional, what makes you think I will survive a whole night of it?