As we are an inch closer to launching our Beta, we are proud to be accelerating the growth of the developer ecosystem, and beyond, by supporting the Money Lego Hackathon.
The 15-day virtual hackathon is taking place entirely online from April 1 — April 15 and aims to bring together developers from across the globe to help build our decentralized future. For the Money Legos Hackathon, the Biconomy team is offering a range of bounty tracks with prizes totaling 60000 INR for hackers who would like to BUIDL on Biconomy.
At Biconomy, our mission is to make next-generation technologies simple to use. We are building a smart relayer infrastructure network for blockchain transactions that reduces the friction between applications built on the blockchain and the end-users. Biconomy’s relayer network comprises a suite of SDKs and APIs that simplify the DApp development process for developers as well as abstracting many of the blockchain complexities, vastly enhancing the end-user experience for DApps and wallets.
60,000 INR IN BOUNTY PRIZES
Before we deep dive into bounties, the following docs will help you get a better idea about what we are building and who we are:
- SDK docs and how to get started: https://docs.biconomy.io/
- GitHub: https://github.com/bcnmy/mexa-sdk
- Product demo https://bookreads.biconomy.io/
- Live Biconomy demo deployed on Matic Betanet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARY6JZixyM
- Sample dapp: https://moonshot.biconomy.io
We are excited to announce that we will be offering 3 bounty prizes totaling 60,000 INR to be paid out to teams building on Biconomy:
- Optimised Gas Management Bot:
Aim: Make a bot to find the optimised gas price needed per transaction on Ethereum and integrate the solution with mexa-sdk.
Useful Links :
2. Subsidized Gas fees:
Aim: Use open staking and DeFi protocols to subsidize the gas cost
Useful links :
3. Open Track:
Aim: Use Biconomy and build some cool use cases. Your creativity will be rewarded.
Few Examples include but not limited to:
- Use Biconomy’s SDK and build gasless erc20 swaps
- Build a pluggable widget or a browser extension/add-on — using metamask plugin to make the best UI/UX for signed messages by the user.
Code submission guidelines:
- Fork the mexa-sdk github repository.
- Create a new branch and create a directory “Examples”
- Push your code to your forked repo branch.
- Raise a PR on mexa-sdk repo
We encourage everyone should be a part of the community: