Bifrost 2022 July Monthly Report
- Supported vMOVR asset in SLP protocol
- Launched System Staking pallet
- Fixed srtool
- Launched Asset Registry pallet
- Fixed farming module
- Fixed potential numeric value overflow
- Launched Bifrost-polkadot runtime
- Fixed proposal hash
- Added Bifrost-rococo runtime for testing purpose
- Updated dependencies to Polkadot v0.9.26
- A liquidity loan of 50,000 KSM from Kusama Treasury has been granted to Bifrost to improve the liquidity of the pools, starting with the first one: Zenlink vKSM/KSM AMM Pool. Liquidity roadmap: https://forum.bifrost.finance/t/kusama-treasury-fund-roadmap/1758
- From July to August, the total staking volume of vKSM increased from 86,400 KSM to 141,392 KSM, with an increase of 54,992 KSM, an increase of 63% in a single month. Participate in vKSM staking: https://bifrost.app/vstaking/vKSM
- Bifrost is opening a multi chain HRMP cross chain channel. The projects has been part of Rococo testing this month including: Crust Shadow, Turing Network, Genshiro, Darwinia, Mangata and Kylin Nework. The opening of the channel will mean the interchange of governance tokens and cross-chain calls at the product level.
- On July 3, the Polkadot conference and hackathon #PolkadotDecoded were held on twitter Space. Bifrost Council member Tyrone participated on behalf of Bifrost and said that after launching the staking of vKSM, Bifrost will gradually cooperate with the parachain in Polkadot ecosystemm providing derivatives：https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ZkJzbedXyZJv
- On July 14, Subsquid invited Bifrost, DeepDAO and SHOKUNIN NETWORK to discuss about democratic participation in governance, DAO and data management on chain. Review the video: https://youtu.be/nOL1mV5e8dM
- On July 21, Tyrone was invited to participate in a community call of Pendulum, a partner of Bifrost SALP, to share their respective development of the project with Interlay and Amber. Tyrone said that after successfully obtaining a loan of 50,000 KSM from the Kusama Treasury, Bifrost will continue to develop in the direction of vKSM, vDOT and other parachain’s derivatives.
- On July 28, the 10th Session of Bifrost Community Call was held. During this meeting with the community, Christian and Tyrone, announced for the first time that the third session of Rainbow Boost is about to start. Compared with the other sessions, we added an invitation mechanism to issue Raindrop points to active addresses on our chain through six rounds of investment. In the future, the addresses holding more points will be whitelisted for NFT discounts and other benefits.