Bifrost 2022 March Monthly Report
- Bifrost parachain staking module going live. Optimization of its mechanism.
- The Collator function is officially online on the main website
- Swap function launched
- Adding the support for browser multi-plugin management: Polkadot.js, Talisman, Subwallet
- Adding the guidance during wallet login and address selection
- Optimized Collator test page experience
SLP protocol development (in progress)
- Oracle Module
- Minting Module
- Staking Management Module
- Development of the Bifrost’s new website
- Server integration optimization
- Bifrost’s new official website strengthened brand design elements and added a TVL display, product feature profile, function navigation, team introduction, and other sections.
- The Collator function is officially launched on the mainnet and has been expanded to 32 collators, running smoothly.
- External monitoring notifications go live on Telegram, Discord community, and users can receive real-time notifications of critical operations on the Bifrost chain.
- The development of the SALP 2.0 protocol upgrade was completed and entered the final testing stage, and the DApp side entered the product design stage.
- SALP protocol was successfully integrated into the official crowdloan pages of Unique Network and OAK Network, which can be used to complete vsToken and vsBond minting on the front-end other than Bifrost.app.
- On March 12, at the invitation of Polkaworld, Lurpis, the member of Bifrost Technical Committee, together with other Polkadot ecological projects Acala, Astar, Moonbeam, and Parallel, actively expressed their views on roundtable A: how to build a plan based on ecological development in parachain ecology, the deployment of parachain and ecological cold start
- On March 23, a Chinese AMA organized by Longhash: talk about Polkadot crowdloan was held on Twitter Space of Asia DeFi Network. Bifrost Lurpis, Polkaworld Xiaojie, Zou Yang of Polkadot Ecological Research Institute, and Evelyn, head of the unique regional market, attended the sharing:
- On March 30, Moonbeam ecology talks ｜ XCM: Polkadot’s trump was held in the Binance live studio. Lurpis has explained the specific operation principle of XCM and the application scenarios of liquidity staking and crowdloan to the audience about the cross-chain messaging format.
- On March 31, Web3 Partner MAD Crypto invited Tyrone, a member of the Bifrost parliament, to share the recent development of the project and the latest progress of BNC stacking in its telegraph community. By the end of the first quarter of 2022, Bifrost has completed the launch of Collator, Statemine cross-chain, and a new Slogan and official website.
- On March 8, Bifrost SALP supported the OAK Network’s Canary network Turing Network to bid for Kusama parachain slots decentralized. Currently, the Turning Network has won the Kusama slot through bidding. Each participant who votes through Bifrost SALP can receive 2 BNC per KSM. Bifrost will submit the voting list of SALP users to OAK Network before OAK issues crowdloan rewards.
- On March 9, Bifrost established partnerships with Talisman, a browser extension wallet, and Subwallet, a Polkadot plug-in wallet. Bifrost SALP integrates it uniformly, and users can more easily choose the required browser plug-in wallet when participating in Crowdloan, Swap, Farming, and Staking.
- On March 16, Bifrost DApp launched the Swap function. Users can exchange assets and add liquidity more conveniently on the mobile terminal. Bifrost still shares the liquidity pool with Zenlink. More detailed tables and data you can find on Zenlink.
What is Bifrost
Bifrost is a Web3 derivatives protocol that provides decentralized cross-chain liquidity for staked assets. Leveraging the cross-chain message (XCM) can provide cross-chain liquid staking services for multiple chains.
Bifrost has raised over USD 2M from top-tier venture capital firms by NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS, and other institutions. In addition to being an early receiver of a Web3 Foundation Grant, Bifrost is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and the Web3 Bootcamp.