Bifrost accumulated over $27 million locked value cap in 2nd vETH MintDrop, Weekly Report 45
- Deployment of the new version of Bifrost Telegram Faucet
- Asgard CC4 Seed Node adds Grafana&Prometheus monitoring
- Integrate the orml-assets module and write test cases
- Update the back-end development document and type definition
- Further split user Bar
- Independent user assets, dynamically configurable
- Assemble the derivative + wallet page
- Test access to centralized data. Add graphql
- Debug transaction process
- Flexible fee test
- Zenlink asset module docking
- Bifrost POA network construction and process testing
- Bifrost’s new asset module docking, internal integration of the module, support for multi-asset cross-chain
- BSC cross-chain process combing
- On March 3rd, Bifrost and Plasm Network and PolkaWarriors held an AMA in the community. At the AMA, two Polkadot projects discussed in-depth cross-chain interoperability on Polkadot, details: https://dotmarketcap.com/blog-detail/80
- On March 3rd, BiShiJie held an AMA: The Polkadot ecosystem has come,How can we seize the opportunity? The AMA mainly focused on the opportunities brought by Polkadot itself, the opportunities brought by the guests’ respective projects, and other predictable tracks and projects in the ecosystem. Bifrost Product Manager Tyrone was invited to participate in this AMA, details: https://iapi.bishijie.com/s/Au5BX2
- On March 5th, Bifrost and Apron Network reached a strategic cooperation. In the future, Apron Network will help Bifrost’s derivative assets to better circulate across the on-chain decentralized node services, on-chain data indexing and other infrastructure services.
- After the second phase of the MintDrop, [vETH Summaries] summarized the minting participation during the event. The second phase of the minting airdrop took a total of 118 hours to mint 15,000 vETH, and the lock-up amount reached $ 24 million. There were 407 minting addresses in the first round, 174 minting addresses in the second round, and 133 minting addresses in the third round. During the event period, there were 574 addresses that participated in the three rounds of vETH minting and held vETH.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for pledged assets to provide liquidity. It has launched a derivative vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (PLO). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of pledge rights such as staking and PLO through vToken, realize the risk hedging of pledge assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.