Bifrost and SubWallet Partnership Announcement
Bifrost is happy to announce the partnership with SubWallet — a user-friendly Web3 Multiverse Gateway for Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
Bifrost wants to improve our users’ operability by this corporation with Subwallet. Bifrost SALP will seamlessly integrate into SubWallet to use it when looking to contribute to the crowdloans. By the integration of SubWallet to Bifrost app, users are able to:
- Contribute to crowdloans and crowdloan management (claim rewards, redeem)
- Swap via Zenlink
- Staking $BNC
- Cross-in, cross-out assets
- Manage NFT rewards: Incoming SORA NFTs rewards and later with others NFTs rewards
- Bio-direction cross-chain KSM from Kusama to Bifrost
- Transfer $BNC using SubWallet
Our co-marketing activities:
We also do our partnership to help improve both our products & communities
- Partnership announcement
- Promotion on our media channels: Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Medium
- Create instruction articles on how to use SubWallet and Bifrost and translate to multiple languages (Ex: — English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Español, …)
- Co-host AMA sessions to educate users about SubWallet & Bifrost among our communities
- Connect to potential partners in both sides’ ecosystems
Stay tuned and wait for the next great things with our partnership.
SubWallet is a user-friendly Web3 Multiverse Gateway for Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem. SubWallet provides the simplest and most secure way to connect to blockchain-based applications like DeFi and GameFi.
Bifrost is the leading DeFi basic protocol living on the Polkadot ecosystem.
Our mission is to become the go-to infrastructure to provide liquidity on staked assets. We’ve launched two flagship derivatives — vToken for staking and Polkadot Parachain slot (Crowdloan).
The vToken can optimize transactions in multiple decentralized applications such as DeFi protocols and exchanges (dApp, DEXes, CEXes) and realize the value transfer from stake rights such as staking. Using Crowdloan through vToken also hedges risk from staked assets.
The vToken can also expand liquidity when used as collateral for lending, as its staking reward becomes part of the interest and can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.
Bifrost raised $2.15M from top-tier venture capital firms like NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS, the Web3 Foundation Grant, and other institutions. It’s also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
Learn more about Bifrost or join our incredible community of over 100,000 members strong!