Bifrost Parachain mainnet is live, Collator has been upgraded to version 0.9.8 ｜ Weekly Report 62
- SALP test
- Fix SALP asset issue
- SALP 2.01 Ksm slot module adds auction page and crowdload page update
- SALP ksm slot api docking
- SALP 2.01 market market module update
- Dapp v2.1.0 Navigation Menu adjustment
- Add real-time refresh of addresses and plug-ins
- Combine the optimized connection code load tokens
- Solve the problem that asset content cannot be displayed normally
- Dapp code structure optimization
- SALP code optimization
- Solve the problem of data retention in the input box
- Fix incomplete Flexible Fee data loading
- vsBond trading market restructuring
Bifrost Dapp & Dashboard
- Add the function of address copy
- Add the function of Recent activity
- MenuList related bug fix
- Cooperate with bifrost.js type upgrade test
- Check and fix the black border problem of the whole site components
- Fix the problem that all drop-down selections need to be closed automatically
- Complete storybook development of all components under the Salp/Swap module
- v2.0.1 New Account Modal UI development (search users)
- v2.0.1 Home interface button various state operations and automatic pop-up AccountModal
- V2.0.1 UI component storybook development completed
- Dapp Pagination component optimization
- Fix Dapp known bugs, Hotfix copywriting update
- On July 20 this week, Bifrost won the fifth round of the Kusama parachain slot auction with 1,361,817,795 KSM contribution, and connected to the Kusama network to become a parachain block. Bifrost will use SALP to empower other ecological projects to bid for slots in the future.On July 14, Lurpis, the co-founder of Bifrost, was invited to participate in the Wuya Community AMA. Regarding the significance of Bifrost’s access to slots and the KSM liquidity solution for Parachain bonding, Lurpis gave a detailed solution.
- On July 21st, after Bifrost won the fifth slot of Kusama, Kraken conducted an exclusive interview with Bifrost Tyrone to celebrate the birth of the fifth parachain and look forward to the roadmap after the launch.
- On July 22nd, as one of the first Kusama slot projects, Bifrost participated in the Hangzhou offline meeting hosted by PolkaWorld and had a forum dialogue with four other successful bidding projects: assembling Kusama’s first batch of 5 parachain projects .
- On July 24th, the future of public chain, Hangzhou offline seminar invited Bifrost to participate. Discuss the topic of the future development of the public chain, understand the development strategy of each public chain, and help more project parties think about the multi-chain strategy under the current situation of the industry. Bifrost co-founder Lurpis and Product Manager Tyrone participated in this conversation.
- On July 25th, Bifrost participated in the forum dialogue session of the 2021 World Blockchain Conference hosted by Babbitt. The theme is “Keep BUIDLing! In the roundtable forum of “Towards Web3.0”, Lurpis, the co-founder of Bifrost, believes that, in fact, the cost of parachain auctions creates a cost of time, and derivatives can perfectly hedge this cost. Details:https://as.alltuu.com/album/1060100204/
- On July 24th, on the fourth day after Bifrost got the Kusama slot, we compiled a data review article. Based on the timeline, we analyzed Bifrost’s plans before, during and after the slot auction.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for staked assets to provide liquidity. Bifrost launched derivatives vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (Crowdloan). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of stake rights such as staking and Crowdloan through vToken, realize the risk hedging of stake assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.