Bifrost vETH officially listing on Uniswap, Weekly Report 34
- Merged substrate commit f73ac5eb
- vToken minting incentive module development and testing
- Mint Drop Wallet Connect protocol development
- Voting Market & Minting Incentive Code Review Jenkins Deployment
- Bifrost Asgard Nightly connects to Subscan
- Bifrost official website adds risk tips
- Dashboard Polkadot JS upgraded to v0.69.2–13
- Hoo wallet docking with Bifrost mainnet certificate
- The Bifrost vETH MintDrop has successfully listeing TokenPocket, imToken, DeBank, MathWallet and AToken within a week. Search vETH in the App to directly mint vETH for BNC.
- Sort out and filter out the Bifrost Meme Contest. A total of 50 people participated in the competition and nearly 350 entries were submitted. Community voting is now open, so vote for your favorite one!
- On December 1, the “Witness Ethereum 2.0 Phase 0 Start Online Live Summit” hosted by the Odaily invited Bifrost co-founder Lurpis to discuss the evolution of ETH 2.0 in combination with Bifrost vETH minting. Event Details: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/56uOXfB_0HPk3ItvIwGFsw
- The vETH/ETH trading pair will be launched on Uniswap at 12:00 pm (UTC+8) on December 4th. Hold vETH to obtain staking reward and liquidity, without waiting for the ETH 2.0 lock-up period. Details: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0xc3d088842dcf02c13699f936bb83dfbbc6f721ab
- On December 3, Bifrost product manager Tryone accepted an exclusive interview with Lian chaguan, and expressed his views on a series of issues such as Staking and its derivatives, ETH 2.0, vETH minting and DeFi. Details of the interview: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/iONSBMS_-nSnuaZXmByIvQ
- Designed Bifrost Banner and displayed it on OpenSquare. In the future, Bifrost’s newsletter will be synchronized in OpenSquare. Details:
Risk Warning: Recently, in response to the impersonation and false information of the Bifrost project in the market, Bifrost hereby reminds you: In order to maintain your own information security and ensure asset security. When you see a similar situation, please contact the Bifrost community administrator in time. We will prompt the risk and contact the other party to correct the information as soon as possible.
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is a Polkadot Ecosystem DeFi infrastructure protocol that aims to become an infrastructure for providing Staking liquidity, and currently offers a derivative vToken for Staking and Polkadot Lease Offering (PLO). It is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp. vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX.
vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX. vToken can be used to realise the transfer channel of governance right such as Staking and PLO to hedge the risk of Staking assets. In extended scenarios such as when vToken is used as collateral for lending, the staking proceeds can offset part of the interest and realise low-interest lending.