Over 20,000 KSMs have been successfully voted to Bifrost Crowdloan, Weekly Report 58
Bifrost Node & Runtime
- Resolving Zenlink RPC type resolution issues
- Tracking xcm-related issues
- polkadot customization to liberalize xcm uplink-related restrictions
- salp-withdraw Partial integration of xcm asset transfer
- Encapsulate xcm-related api interfaces to include primitives as a public trait
- Upgrade Bifrost test network Asgard node version and import into Genesis
- Upgrade BNC Voucher data import logic in genesisConfig
- Bifrost redundancy dependency finding & removal
- Asgard CC4 build AMM transaction pool test
- Snowfork Ethernet bridge research, build vETH cross-chain pathway
- Dapp Recent activity
- Swap & Liquidity module testing
- Coming soon fail auto-close related components optimization
- Dapp redemption date countdown issue
- Interfacing with vsbond auction function
- SALP business logic development
- Fix known bugs
- Swap Api error message encapsulation
vsKSM Mint Drop
- New channel to participate in Kusama slot bidding
- Mint total accuracy increased to 4 digits
- New multi-signature address announcement page
- Added “Backed by” notice
- Added distinction between Crowdloan and Liquidity to the total mint volume
- Added Crowdloan transaction history details
- On June 16, Telegram AMA on Kusama Parachain Auctions, hosted by OKEx, invited Tyrone, Bifrost Product Manager, to give a detailed analysis of the reason why Bifrost need for slot bidding, the liquidity and bidding advantages offered by Bifrost for auction lock-in. A detailed analysis was given.
- On June 17, Tyrone was invited to participate in the Telegram AMA Bifrost on its way to Kusama Crowdloan hosted by the TopDao community. From business to slot bidding, Tyrone explained to the community in detail about the Bifrost SALP and how to Maximize your BNC rewards in the slot auction, details at: https://topdao.medium.com/3ea6e7a66b99
- On June 18, Kraken interviewed Bifrost Tyrone on the topic of slot bidding, during which Tyrone described the liquidity solution for KSM lockups in Bifrost slot bidding, as well as the detailed rules for Bifrost bidding. He also mentioned his plans for the slot after the auction and his vision for the future of Polkadot.
- Bifrost has partnered with Fearless Wallet and now supports Bifrost Kusama Parachain Bidding. In the future, Bifrost will enter into a deeper product partnership with Fearless Wallet. Through the ease of use of the Fearless Wallet product, it will help DeFi users lower the threshold for participating in derivatives and jointly explore the future development of the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Bifrost has partnered with RMRK, the NFT protocol, to help facilitate Bifrost Parachain bidding by distributing a limited number of NFTs. Anyone who participates in the Bifrost Crowdloan with at least 10 KSM will be able to claim a special Kanaria component that can be equipped with a Kanaria bird using the same encrypted address.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for pledged assets to provide liquidity. Bifrost launched derivatives vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (Crowdloan). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of pledge rights such as staking and Crowdloan through vToken, realize the risk hedging of pledge assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.